Reviews for Shadows and Echoes
lovElavan chapter 7 . 7/29
PLEASE UPDATE! IT WAS SOOOOO LONG :'( TOO LONG! I MISS THIS STORY SOOO MUCH YOU ARE AN AMAIZING WRITER AND FOR ME IT'S AN HONOR TO READ YOUR STORIES! :) PLEASE UPDATE! I'M BEGGINGGGGG!
Orangest Blossom chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Pleeeease update! AAUGH this is amaaaaazing!
doingsomeliving chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Next chapter please
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Love the story please continue

Hey could you do another RyderxJade story please
aprilfoolsberry chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
ohmygosh, this was so deep.. Maybe his break up with jade did affect beck more than he let on.. I think they should get back together, for their own sanity, they need eachother.
KayaS chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
The summary of this story is really cute. Please keep it up! )
TwistedVictorious chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I love Jori friendship. Tori always does everything for Jade accepted her as a friend and it's so sweet. But at the same time, I also love Cade friendship, and poor Cat, she's feeling left out. ;(
TheBlueMask chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This is really beautiful! A lot pf drama, but a lot of things to make you stop and think. This is really well-written, and you're really an amazing writer!
Venus Beauty chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
I started to read it all today and it took acouple of hours! so far i love this story and want you to update it fast. I love how Beck is acting, I feel bad for Cat and Robbie but honestly he needs to grow up, I love the way how Andre holds them (as much as he can) together. I love this story! :)
dmnchld1029 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
"she would see Burf" - but Robbie would see Burf, right?
lol 'why was Tori always sticking her head into explosive rooms looking for survivors she would never recognize?' That cake batter analogy is f*ckin' golden, "It never tasted like perfection. It always tasted like regret."
Ugh, why do you make me love you so much? The fake anger is a brilliant twist (and that Robbie has to stop himself from reconciling is great); but why is he keeping her at arms length - I think the way you put it in the story summed it up: he doesn't hate her (but he hasn't exactly forgiven her).
I can't wait to see how you get everyone to be friends again, not while Beck is such a frayed, damaged character. I suppose Jade can rewrap him without being romantically involved. See, I like what you did with him, but I don't know if talking about how he is really gives him depth (which I think of as the reasoning behind his actions, WHY is he raw, wounded, hurtful, damaged?) and it really digs him deeper into the douche-y side of things.
I like Andre as the mediator, it makes the most sense in context since everyone else has totally lost their sh*t. That last sentence doesn't make a lot of sense though - Andre's grandmother wasn't always crazy when he was young.
I really appreciate you taking the time to talk about their friendships, as a foundation for the story, rather than just haphazardly diving into romance (which is a common flaw).
Cori chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Heyo Suzy,
I just stumbled across your fnn account and this story again. Damn, I missed your stories.
I love your writing style so much. The words you choose, the dark, melancholic mood, the way you express everything, the comparisons and metaphors you use and the way you portrait the characters - just brilliant. Everything feels just so close to the reader and your style makes it really, really easy to empathize with the characters.
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Btw, where are you lately? We never talk anymore!
I hope we'll talk again soon!

Hasta luego!
xoxo -Cori
emma66 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
jade and beck need to get back togther
badeistheOTPofOTPS chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Perfection to the tea. Keep up the flawless job and I can't wait for the next chapter to this. :)
KayaS chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I dont really know how to explain what your story really expresses. Its rather complex. I like it a lot. It has a strong melancholy to it and you write some deep, raw descriptions of feeling and mental state. I understood Toris point of view. Jades is a little more complicated, Becks were starting to be introduced to.

I just know that I was looking for someone that could write poetically and exageratedly like that. I have a tendency of writing like that but when I try it doesnt really work. I suck at writing.

Some descriptions are really beautiful. And your metaphors... You have a strong imagination but it works. Its like heart-breaking because we know things can be like that. We think we know who we are but we all have once wondered about our minds and realized that we dont even know exactly how our minds work. Does love really exist or is it just a trick of our minds for us to believe that were good? We dont know whats behind our feelings.

And you simply put human nature in such a wild way and what the emotions do to us when skin-deep. Mainly expressing how much your mind can be twisted and turned by your own self. Clearly Jade has depression. Did you know that schizophrenia can be triggered by a past trauma or high levels of stress or drugs? Depends on the person but yeah. Though its just for a short period of time compared to people with schizophrenia due to more physical brain damage during gestation. Our mind is not something we can play with. And we should always try to have a healthy life-style. Thinking about things too much doesnt help either, which is what I do a lot but anyway.

I understand Tori because Jade makes me all caring and makes me want to just heal her and make her come back. Shes so cute sometimes and makes me feel pity too. Her huffing and doing what shes told is the cutest thing. We all expect her to say "bitch dont tell me what to do" but she just lowers her head and crankily starts eating. And "No just give me some more time..." she acts like a little kid sometimes.

To sum up, the characters are very well portrayed. Even Sikowitz when he had his bit. Jade is the character that has the most variety of interpretations acceptable I mean you can write her playful just as well as you can write her all moody and complex and we can totally picture her either way because we remember parts of episodes when she acted such way. I like to see her as tough, smart, confident and just very decent other than bitchy... Well, exactly as shes portrayed here "jadeandtorimakeablog" . tumblr . com its worth checking out, I love it. ;)

I wanted to know when youre updating the next chapter...
Faerie0975 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
I love this story so much! And I really like the depth you just have Beck, it was beautiful and seemed really realistic. Update soon!