Reviews for Red Light
mermaid chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Loved this! Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
This was an enjoyable read. Great job on Reese and Finch interacting, and I laughed out loud when Reese was tazed. (Poor Reese, but honestly, what did he expect to happen when he grabbed her?)

Nice exploration on Natasha's thoughts and mindset, too.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Great story...it was fun to see Finch in the middle of danger! I'm glad Sam wasn't along for the ride...I prefer stories with just our two guys!
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Yikes! She tazed Reese! Oh, boy, he must be ticked off.
Lilly B chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Great ending! I like how Finch took care of Tasha! And Sam is back...yey! Can't wait!
ReeseisLAVAhot chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
woohoo! can't wait to have Sam and Reese back together again! Thanks for continuing to write, gosh knows it can be hard to come up with new plot bunnies!
wolfmusic218 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
It's official. This is my favorite POI series. I get a stupid grin on my face every time I see a notification in my email that you've posted a new chapter. I can't wait for the next in the line. Your writing is spot on and, as I've said before, I just love the crap out of Sam. Congratulations for just being awesome. ;)
Setoglomper chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Aww, so happy for Finch for helping her along on her second (first?) chance! :D

And yay to see Sam again!

Another story well done, can't wait to read the next installment!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter! John to the rescue! Just in time ;)
SailorChronos1 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
As always, Reese knows how to make an entrance! Hopefully this will scare off the goons. I also noticed the slip of the tongue... Looking forward to reading what happens next!
lionsat2 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Oh really nice. I'm looking forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad Finch is ok :)
Setoglomper chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Oh noes! Poor Finch!

What a spot to leave us with - update soon!
SailorChronos1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Wow, it seems so unlike Finch to put himself in harm's way in such a manner! One thing that has me confused is how Reese got to and back from the homicide scene (on foot? by car?), and how long it took. It's implied that it was only a short distance away, but it would have been better to describe it more clearly.
lionsassy chapter 4 . 6/27/2012