Reviews for Break Up Song
Princesakarlita411 chapter 43 . 4/12
Hope to read more
lswhite chapter 43 . 2/24
Are you planning on updating soon? I am really enjoying your storyline. Please update soon.
irma66 chapter 43 . 1/27
Enjoying this version of the VM reality very much but it's been nearly a year since you updated. Are you coming back? I want to know who whacked Lilly!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/28/2014
Really, really hope u update again.
pretty please with a cherry on top
Mirandaannw chapter 43 . 10/5/2014
Is this story finished or is there more? It's wonderful
Guest chapter 43 . 3/25/2014
Hope u update soon
I like tht u didn't make Jake a bad guy
Love the relationship between V, Logan, Dick, Duncan, Wallace and Mac
Want to know who attacked Lilly and see her wake up
My guesses so far lianne or beaver
Maybe someone working with the Fitzpatricks
Will Arron be able to go through with his threat and harm V, either personly or by hiring someone to do it
Husky2014 chapter 43 . 2/21/2014
I love this story and I can't wait for more!
Nikki chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
So glad to see an update for this story. Loved all the Logan/Veronica moments, especially their bantering. I also really liked the scenes with Veronica and Mac. Thank you for a great chapter. Looking forward to more.
LoVefan1123 chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
Awesome a little confused in a few things. I think I am going to have to start at beginning and reread to refresh. Please update soon.
RedJane12 chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
Yay an update! That this story is going to continue for months or years is great news! Loved the LoVe moments in this chapter... What can I say, they are my fav...
Angelpete87 chapter 43 . 2/11/2014
I like this chapter and I love all of the LoVe moments they are my favorite part. I love their relationship and how different it is from Lilly and Logan's. I also lime how you included the flashback from when they first said they loved each other. I hope that Mac can help Veronica figure out more about Lilly's ticket and who she was trying to get away from. I like that Meg is realizing that she can fall in love with Weevil and she can believe him. I am interested to what kinds of trouble the guys get into while in TJ and if Veronica is going to have to help them out.
Nikki chapter 42 . 8/20/2013
Good chapter. I loved all the flashbacks to previous break up songs. Hope you update soon.
LoVefan1123 chapter 42 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter. Update soon
xLoVexBubblesx chapter 42 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh loved it! Can't wait till you update again! And can't wait till Lilly wakes up!
Astranti chapter 42 . 8/11/2013
I loved V and Keith's moment. I'm glad that Logan's friends stood by him. Surprisingly, I also like Meg and Weevil together.