Reviews for Deidara's Adventures in Wonderland
Andy is quite dandy chapter 2 . 6/29
Tobi's poem was amazing XD lol I laughed so hard XD And I'm reeeally loving Hidan omg he's so funny and I love his cursing hehe. I just started reading some Hidan x Deidara fanfiction and I'm absolutely loving it! I'm originally a SasoDei fan though and their scene made me fangirl so much lol it was so cute It's such a disappointment that this fic wasn't finished cause I think it actually has a great plot and a lot of potential. Plus of course it has the smexy scenes XD. Your writing is creative and fun to read, really loving your ideas! Sad to have seen that you haven't updated for like 3 years lool I crie ;A; Anyways I'll just go read some of your other fics now :
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I love the way you wrote Sasori, im a huge Sasori fan so i was very happy with this chapter, please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Ahhh I love this! Please update!
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Please continue this Ireally Love your story
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ne, that was really good! I can't wait until the scenes with Pein and Itachi in them. Those will be really entertaining!
CreepyCrows chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This story is fucking genius! I almost died when I read the Poem! fucking hilarious sexy shit! Please update this work of art !
chelsea.smiles chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
*points down* Just type in (dot com slash) between online and arena
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Between online and arena, just put in (dot com slash) teehee
chelsea.smiles chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Noooooooooo! I want to read more! Deidara's so cute, he's like "I don't want to do those nasty things!" but you know he actually really likes it teehee. Grr Sasori is so cute, too. He's like a perfect mad hatter hahaha. That was lie a totally hot lemon. Ha, over the table, ha *wipes away tears of joy* But why do they call Itachi the QUEEN of Hearts? He can't be a girl! Itachi's way too hot to ever be a girl. Girls suck :P ah, anyways, I love this story so much, so update it soon *commands you*
Oh one more thing, go here (gonna have to remove the spaces):
ww w . gaia online arena / art / painting - and - drawing / vote / ? entry _ id 102699017
But FF always messes up links, so if it doesn't come out right I'll just PM it to you.
freakacid chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
i really loved this wonderland so see the story to its very end un
gabrielsangel23 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I thought the story was really funny and I loved tobis poem it was funny to please uopdate soon cant wait to read more.
Athenodorie chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
i really like this story

love hidan as the rabbit and sasori as the mad hatter. and of course deidei as alice X3

please update soon *-*
Hidan's Stressball chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
That was such a good chapter! Love tobi's peom...
IAmTheUltimateYaoiFanBOO chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I busted out laughing throughout the entire thing. Tobi, I never thought you'd be the one to write that.