Reviews for Jessie and Tony CONTEST number 2
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Plz get the other review that took my book plz RJ one plz and the ones that I say RJ so this on and the other one plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Ted chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I posted as RJ 343 that is not my name I of not know how that got there
RJ 343 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is Teds for the first bit talking

I walked to the Rosses apartment. I get in the lobby and a wait for ten minuets before Emma came. She is wearing a red dress and she had her hiar down. I say that she looks nice. She siad thanks. We were going to get dinner and then go home. We walk 2 blocks to get to Boston pizza we both got pizza. Emma brought up why she has not seen my parents yet. I remembered that I forgot to tell her that i dont have parents. I told her that they left me on a door step of an orphan house and that was it the people at the orphan house took me in and 13 years latter I'm hear. She siad that it was sad that I will not see my parents ever. We finished dinner and started to walk home. Emma siad that in a week her parents would be home for one day and that I could meet them.

I do not have a word doc for books so I'm writing all of this down at once so I'm sorry that it was so short I will up date in a bit

Emma at home After he date.

As I go out the elevator into my house I see Luke, Ravi, Zuri and Jessie Waching TV. Jessie truns to me and siad how did your date go I siad good and that Ted I comming to meet my mom and dad Jeesie siad that she has not Told my parents that I'm going out with Ted and when they get back they will be shocked. the next day I got ready to go to the park with ever one since I don't have school because its summer. When we get to the park Zuri goes to the playground Luke and Ravi go and play with a football. Jessie and I went and sat on the bench by the playground I started to text my friend Kate and Jessie started to read a book. In 20 minutes we hear a scream comming from Zuri.
Ted chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Jean went to her room. I wanted to know more about AJ so I asked what she likes the same thing as me I found out. we talked for a bit when I said that I have a boyfriend and his name was Ted and he lived with you forever and not to tell mom and dad because they did not know yet.

Jean point of things

I heard that Emma did not want me to tell my fake parents that she has a boyfriend but I'm going to do it sill

I have 3 more chapter left but I'm going to fix my last chapter with errors
Ted chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Add a review telling me to stop or keep going
Ted chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
We get back home I have to share a room with AJ but there seem ok. I now have a stacked bed.
I get the top Aj gets the bottom. Jean gets into her room and I mad about how small it is. It is now lunch and we all go down to eat Jessie made hot dog. We all liked them but Jean hatted them. Mom and Dad have to leave so we siad are goodbyes Jen was in her room not caring that she won't see them or 31 days. Jessie had to go to the store so Luke and Zuri. Bertram went to the park with Ravi that left me home with my sisters
Ted chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Update your story tell me if you like what I'm writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I talk to Ted for a bit he siad that AJ was nice but Jean was mean. I saw my parents comming so I walked up to them they siad in ten minutes they wold be here. I see AJ ( she looks like AJ Lee if you do not Know what she look like the google her) hn I see Jean she has blck hiar that I long a small nose.
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Okay, stupid question time! Is it alright if the story isn't about Jessie and Tony? As much as I love them, they aren't my fave characters. :(
Second, can the story only be 2 chapters, or a oneshot, as long as it meets the 1000 word requirement?
Third, can this fic take place in the future (can the kids be in high school)?
Okay, I think that's all. Here's my idea for my entry to the contest. Please PM me if it qualifies.

Title: Haven't thought of one yet
Genre: Romance/Family
Rating: K
Character(s): Ravi
Summary: The Ross kids are in high school. When Ravi decides to go to the Prom with his crush, he is incredibly nervous. But when Luke, Emma, and Zuri decide to help him, chaos ensues! Will Ravi's date be impressed?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ted

We get in the car its time to get my new sisters. It was raining out side Most of us were half asleep because it was 6:00 AM. We ate and then went in the car everyone came. I asked mom what there names wher. Mom siad Jean and AJ ( I used this name a lot but I like it ) we get there Mom and Dad went to a room to do paper work. I see Ted so I go up o him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ted

Jessie and I go to the slide I see Luke and Ravi comming too. We get there to see Zuri bleeding on the ground it was coming from her nose some kid punched her I guess. We look to see who did it. We look for I bit until we see o kids about my age laughing one has blood of his has. Jessie grab the kids by the hand and yell in there face for ten minutes the left with us we get home.

The day there parents come home

I phone Ted I have not talk to him sicn the date when I phone him we talk for a good time. But then I siad if he is going to be coming to dinner tonight. he siad that he forgotten that it was to day and he got ticket to the big fight tonight. I siad that was fine. I tould Jessie. Mom and Dad are home we are just sitting down for dinner we talked for ever but then some thing siad that they are going to get more kids from an orphan house they have 2 girls my age picked out and that they are going to take time off work to spend time ith them. Luke ask when we will get them Dad siad tomorrow.
Ted chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Emma at home After he date Monday

As I go out the elevator into my house I see Luke, Ravi, Zuri and Jessie Waching TV. Jessie trun and siad how did your date go I siad good and that Ted I comming to meet my mom and dad Jeesie siad that she has not Gould my parents that I'm going out with Ted and when they get back they will be shocked. the next day I got ready to o to the park with ever one since I don't have school because its summer when we get to the park Zuri goes to the playground Luke nd Ravi go and play with a football. Jessie and i went and sat on the bench by the playground I started to text my friend Aj and Jessie started to read a book. In 20 minutes we hear a scream comming from Zuri.
Ted chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is Teds for the first bit talking

I walked to the Rosses apartment. I get in the lobby and a wait for ten minuets before Emma came. She is wearing a red dress and she had her hiar down. I say that she looks nice. She siad thanks back. We were going to get dinner and then go home. We walk 2 blocks to get to Boston pizza we both got pizza. Emma brought up why she has not seen my parents yet. I remembered that I forgot to tell her do I told her that they left me on a door step of an orphan house and that was it the people at the orphan house took me in and 13 years latter I'm hear. She siad that it was sad that I will not see my parents ever. We finished dinner and started to walk home. Emma siad that in a week her parents woul be home for day and that I could meet them.

I do not have a word doc for books so I'm writing all of things down at once so I'm sorry that it was so short I will up date in a bit
Ted chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I will do a Emma and a OC if that would be fine by you and i will up date a lot but they won't be as long as you siad they should so this is my OC

Age 13

Friends Luke, Jessie, and an OC named Matt

Best friend Matt

Hiar long and Brown

Good at soccer

He is a nice kid that likes to wach bare knuckle fighter his parents left him on a door step of an home for kids that parents died or left them

He is right now dating Emma

Matt

Age 13

Friends same as Ted

Best friends Ted

He looks like young Matt hardy if you have not seen Matt hardy yet look him up on google

Likes the same things as Ted same back story

So that are my OC I will give you the story tomorrow