Reviews for Pain is Temporary, Heartbreak is Eternal
A phuck just as it got to a good Kate x humphrey hey I'm not putting a down on your writing it's really good and I hope you make more
the Red Omega chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I like it, is there going to be more
Angel of Light 867 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter, to have Humphrey comfort Lilly after her transformation to a alpha. All she wants us Humphrey and he will help her through anything.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter silverwolf, keep it up! Wow I'm surprised that Kate gave Humphery up to Lilly but like she said "Lilly need you more than I do" and that's true after what the Eastern alpha's did to her. I wonder if Humphery will fall for Lilly and who will Kate go for now that she broke up with Humphery? Can't wait for the next chapter!
xSpiteWolfx chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
wonderful chapter as always, silverwolf!
LillyAndMe chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
wow great chapter. Kate told Humphrey to be with Lilly when Lilly is feeling depressed. keep up the good work
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Lilly V.S. Kate FIGHT! (Mortal combat/ Street fighter games)
FanOfHumphreyAndBalto chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Very interesting...I'm wondering how will the rest go?
humphreyandkate together chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
ohhh... I likey
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
What's with all of those "/pp" things? It's bothering when I was reading it
Anyways, good work! Keep it up!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter silverwolf, keep it up! Good to see ya writin again dude. Anyway wonder if somethin did happen to Adam to make him the way he is? Now with Humphery and Lilly back and Lilly obviously without Garth wonder who's gonna rescue her from the fact of not havin a mate when she should have had one? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rhykon the Wolf Soldier chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
hey man great chapter really enjoyed it good job
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Whoa... :O
Man, even you're the most "SHOW OFF" Person that I know from the pervious sequel of this story, you're the most greatest Author that write a great story.

I gotta say, I'm really stuned for your great story. Congrats, You're the first author that made me write your name down at my "Greatest Author" list
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Great sequel so far silverwolf, keep it up! I still don't get why Tony would want to wolfnap Humphery. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Maybe not cause Adam broke Humphery and Lilly out. About that, Garth of all wolves, the wolf that loves or maybe now loved her pushed her into the cage with Humphery at the time. Did Garth ever love her or was she just a pawn in their plan to overthrow the west? I also felt sorry for Lilly when I read that she was beaten and whipped when she showed weakness which for an omega like her was most of the time. She wasn't what u'd call tough. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Death's Shadow 2016 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like the chapter great work