Reviews for Vacation from the Norm Bk 2: Journey of Discovery
HairyLimey chapter 16 . 3/24
Please please update again soon.
Tasermon's Partner chapter 16 . 1/29
This is by far the most intense and detailed Kim Possible fic I've ever seen...in terms of background descriptions, back-story, world-setting and building, emotional portrayal and thoughts and nuances, dialogue, and most /especially/ character interactions!

Though non-canon, and in some cases with pairings I've never seen or even considered, you've done an excellent job of providing enough detailed and thought-out background and history, not mention the expressive portrayal of the personalities and of the development of the relationships themselves, that it all seems, strangely, conceivable.

In fact, at some points, your detailed descriptions, especially pertaining to setting and background almost seem exceedingly detailed. But in most cases, it only adds to the realism.

And your grammar and structure are top-notch!

So many twists and turns in the storyline, but many with enough foreshadowing that, in retrospect, it's obvious that you thought them out well ahead-of-time, even if it was seemingly subtle or inconspicuous at first. Well done!

You've got me absolutely hooked on the Shego/Kim/Ron pairing...which I had never considered before I read this.

I noticed you haven't updated in over a year, but is there any chance that you'll continue this fic sometime in the future? I've got the jebbies just wondering how you intended for it to proceed, and, to be honest, it's kinda really distracting me...

Thanks for this wonderful literary experience!
Ravinhairedvampire chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I love the whole idea. love the plot love the story can not stop reading the fight scene is brillent. is there going to be others joining them as the whole where heart follows thing It would be great to add in terra and alex don't stop please update soon
ShadowDancer01 chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
A great sequel tot he first story. The characters continue to grow and develop while the plot races along. I look forward to new installments.
Clutch28 chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
Actually hoping that this story is not discontinued...when I first read the stories in this series, there were certain aspects that turned me off, only to come back to it this time around and reveal that this was a lot more complex then i had originally assumed...I would like to see more in this series extending past this story as well...i think you have a great series here with legs and as long as you don't putt all the eggs in this basket...you could make this a great KP universe.
Rokigo chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
I must say that this chapter was fun to read and I enjoyed it very much, even though this chapter wasn't as fast paced as your previous chapters with the fighting and the death and everything, but is was something different. I just want to say please complete this fic before you revise your previous chapters and fics, do that before you write bk 3 then you can make references towards your previous fics. Please update soon!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Debutante? Well, she's slightly less dangerous than the cat in a tree that fell on Ron in Larry's Birthday.

I'll admit it, I can't keep track of the real, the living, the fake, and the dead people in WEE and GJ any more. I'd hate to show up to the GJ memorial service and find out an agent is actually dead I thought was alive. Even worse, I'd hate to show up and find out that the agent for whom I sent the cheapest wreath was still alive and also at the service. Awkward
Jimmy1201 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Payback's a bitch, ... But I'm worse - LOL! Neat idea to pull in Debutante, nobody pays attention to a cat and she probably knows more than she realizes. Of course being a cat, I don't know how hard it will be to get the information from her.

Junior just needed the right motivation and expressing himself in his native tongue to bring out his singing talents. Bonnie and Junior are truly good for each other.

I look forward to any adventures the Upperclassmen and Team Possible get into in Paris.

Thanks guys.
HairyLimey chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Waiting for new chapters for this story makes me feel like a five year old wating for Christmas please keep up the good work.
Rokigo chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
well that was an uneventful chapter, but it was necessary for the overall fic to make sense in the end. I found this chapter informative but unfortunately a bit slow. But on the bright side your writing isn't dominated by unnecessary details (exept when you detailed on how the apartment looked like, but that was to give us an idea of the look and feel of the setting) and that made the chapter interesting but not to...well...uhm...boring.
Jimmy1201 chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
Crime seems to have paid pretty well in Shego's case as her real estate holdings show. "Shower" before eating? In another story, that might have been OOC for Ron, in this one, well, Ron has adjusted his priorities I think. Or perhaps Ron just never got that choice very often...

It appears that someone did a mental attack against several people and it seemed to be pretty subtle. Mindbender seems to be the patient type - 5 to 6 years before whoever was cloned is ready? Guess this story has a few chapters to go? Thanks for the update.
SliferRed chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Cool story! Keep it up!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
If everyone in GJ (or WEE for that matter) who is actually a clone, spy, double agent, informant, or attempting to usurp the organization for him or herself was to call in sick on the same day, would there still be enough people to keep the office open?
Jimmy1201 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
I think Wade needs to put a laser turret on the Sloth for Rufus. Our heroes are still in the "disable-not-kill" mode, although I think Ron was about to put an end to Fukushima. Still, in this episode it was the attackers that suffered in the attack. And not to my mind "unfortunately" - these people shouldn't have been depending on the kindness of heroes for their survival. Fukushima is going to be real threat if he starting planning like a real ninja and stops hanging around people that take their strategy from Jackie Chan movies. Come to think of it, should Ron end up being the sole survivor, I can imagine a list of people that will suddenly start dying in the dark of the night. He won't be using a semi-truck with "Team Possible" emblazoned on the side. :) Thanks for the update.
Rokigo chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
The combat scenes has improved significantly and I enjoyed reading this chapter. I do have one question though, why does team possible have problems with killing people? Their lives are in danger and the enemy isn't holding back and is willing to kill them. I personally feel that Ron should kill agent alpha with his bare hands to get over his panzy attitude. but all in all the fic is coming together quite nicely.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »