Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
JulBram chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Well done. Really very very good.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great job!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww. Nicely done.
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, wow...this chapter was...there are no I'm reading it, I'm thinking, 'there are not enough stories about the love of siblings' because it really is a special/different kind of love. You've portrayed it beautifully here-how Nate is always the little brother, looking for the encouragement/love of his older brother. Even though I knew how it was going to end because I saw the episode, I was still at the edge of my seat and I got choked up. Wonderful job, Skysinger!
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Some nice insights on a great episode. Well done!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was awesome! So nice,sweet and sad at same time. Loved how you bounced back and forth. Nice including snowglobes!
Caroline Jessamine chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You’ve shone a gentle light on this rarely seen aspect between characters. Michael and Nate’s relationship already has too many potholes to navigate around, and speaking of parallels, Ruth’s perspective seems completely logical—any dissed daughter-in-law would see that, but surely if you work in a casino in Vegas you’re nicotine scented, so her problem with Maddie is her inability to understand the allergies, and with Nate, his old companions and his brother’s friends. What a tough world to crack if you’re on the outside looking in, which was a very nice juxtaposition with Nate’s relationship with his brother. Smile, smile.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow, really amazing:)
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I think you captured Michael and Nate's relationship here. I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading and I liked how Michael finally got it, even if it took Fiona's absence to show him how to treat his brother.

Ruth's reasons for leaving were justified in her own mind and there is only so much one person can take, but taking a mans child away from him isn't good.

Loved it. I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment. All these series of yours all over the place you're going to meet yourself coming back! we'll just meet you in the middle and get you back on track :)
purdys pal chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aw loved it, you captured the two characters relationship brilliantly. I could imagine Nate's voice on his inner musings about his big bro and you also came up with a set of valid reasons for Ruth leaving Nate. I'll be looking out for the next one.
LaLavande chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loved Ruth's voice in this. I thought you did a great job with the relationship between Michael and Nate as it has been portrayed on the show, both the patterns into which they've fallen and the evolution in their relationship. Look forward to reading more about the Westen brothers.