Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Hawaiian Pineapples
Total.Day.Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Just call him Steve! Geez it's getting annoying with you calling him the Navy SEAL! No offense. Otherwise good job on the crossover!
winxgirl1997 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
winxgirl1997 chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
winxgirl1997 chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Sabrina chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Hi I'm really enjoying this story & i was hoping that you would finish it. It's really good. Thanx!
Minefield100 chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Will this be a mcdanno fic? Cuz that would be awesome
kenziegal22 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Hey! YOU ARE NOT DEAD! Haven't heard from you in a while! Lol. Keep going because this is awesome.

(Oh! You can add some creativeness to our story. It needs it!) (Text me sometime)
1headlight chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
You are a great writer who just needs someone to edit ;) you also have one other fatal flaw, yes life or death fatal. I can tell you the secret to get pass this enigma though get closer *yells in your ear* UPDATE! Only updates will fuel the heart and soul. Food and water are wives tales the real fuel is updates so as they say in the wild west there's only room for updates in this town! Shakespeare: Updates oh updates where art thou updates? Country music: sweet home updates! Girl I'm writing home to you! Christmas music: Frosty the updater! And on and on moral of this review: UPDATE! :)
kenziegal22 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Slightly confusing at the end, but it's really gooooodd
kenziegal22 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Love it! Keep going and update as soon as you can.
Phoenix McGarrett chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Please update soon!
1headlight chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
This is a wonderful story! :) Keep it up! The only thing that I have to comment on is grammatical error. ;) But knowing you that will never change. Good job on this story don't forget about it in the favor of your other story.
kenziegal22 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Love the authors note, but I dislike the cliffhanger!
kenziegal22 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
hehe i love this story! keep going...the ending is kinda cheesy but who cares! it's ur story
kenziegal22 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
love it lol! i liked the action and yelling!