Reviews for Filia
Pumacura chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I love the story, it is written really well. Are you going to make a sequel? I would love to read a chapter where Sherlock reveals to Mycroft that he is alive.
Kat-lady04 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
The end seriously gave me chills. I'm used to seeing either Sherlock or John going on the warpath, but not Mycroft. That was great!
Volti Subito chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Not too bleak - just too short!

This is a really well-crafted chapter; I love how you sustain the intensity through the entirety of it. It balances the length very well.

Will you be picking this this story back up with Season 3?...

Thanks for writing and sharing!
BloodyRosie chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
i loved it
smile
TadPole11 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Well, it's not too bleak because we know Sherlock is alive. Would love a sequel, but understand if you end it here.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
(excuse the oxymoron but) that was so beautifully sad! amazing story hun!
sherlawk chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Yeah, it was bleak, but a completely fitting (and great) ending! Happy endings are overrated anyway. But I loved this all the way through; definitely one of my favourite fics! Thank you for writing it!
Kali47 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Loved it! Very original - loved all the greek allegories; very fitting.
guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
The end was definitely bleak, but it really seems to illustrate what you thought Mycroft was thinking at the time. It really delves into his character, which I think is a good thing! Sure, it might be more cheerful if the story ended with Mycroft learning Sherlock is alive, but the current ending seems to fit with the Greek tragedy theme, so I think it works.
Volti Subito chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
The Greek parallels are a really interesting idea! I love your characterization of Mycroft, and even Sherlock works in this story. Exploring the relationship between them is tricky at best, but you have really painted a sweet and believable picture. I definitely like it! Please, another chapter! :D

Thanks for posting! My best.
guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I just discovered your story. It's great! Love all of the Greek references!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
aww! i loved this chapter! i must admit it's one of my faves!
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
i love it
smile
TadPole11 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Such wonderful interactions, quietly beautiful and IC.

Hektor. That IS Mycroft.
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Thanks for the new chapter. I don't like it, I LOVE it! The chapter was wonderful and I can't wait to read the next! Your story is so great :-)