Reviews for Can't we be friends?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
rite another chap
Kloe chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I loved it so much
cassie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
awesome story. i really liked it
Mai Mai123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OH ME GOODNESS! I Don't normally like one shot but thissss is SO AMAZING! I almost had tears in my eyes when they were being pull apart and stuff. ( ,-_-)
Loralei Hale chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Two words: LOVED! IT! :) 3
Technoman 77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
What if you made a alternate ending to this story in witch Scott chases after Dawn. PM me for more details on this...if your interested that is.
smexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
that was awesome and sad make more!
Maryee chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You should really turn this into a story (: It's a-mazing!
Vatala Darkmist chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
T.T that was so sad and beautiful that can't be the ending
Insane-Fan-G chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I know this is a one shot, but you SOOOO have to continue with this! If you did, a continuation of this would make an interesting read.

Also, I love the whole idea of Scott and Dawn knowing eachother as children. And the fact that Scott is willing to protect Dawn. I love how you have written - very proffesional.

And if you do end up choosing to continue this, please, please, PLEASE let me know! I want to be the first to read it . . . if you do it that is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
this would be a great two shot or multi chapter fic
PurpleFunkytown chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This one-shot is simply wonderful! Even as children,both Scott and Dawn are very much in character. I love the way you've portrayed their blossoming friendship! Apart from the heartbreaking separation,I smiled as I read the one-shot because it was adorable! This could have been expanded into a story,but even as a one-shot it's great! Congratulations! :)
just a turtle chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so cute! Haha, I love this! Seriously, this was amazing! :D
TheyCallMeLittleFoot chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You should really continue! I don't care if it branches off from the main story line, and I'm sure others will feel the same. Please keep going, you'll make me really happy. Thanks
c0raline chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is absolutely flawless. I loved it(: