Reviews for Of Planets, Stars and Galaxies
Jojo writer chapter 4 . 6/22
I love it! Please hurry with the next chapters, I want to see a wedding or maybe a small clip of the honeymoon. With a few extra battles and fun mini games, this could become the sequel to all ratchet and clank games. Keep up the good work!
The White Guardian chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh, joy, the party is not over yet! I seriously cannot describe how happy I was when I found out that the 'You are not alone' franchise hadn't ended yet.

Anyhow, off to reviewing the chapter. I honestly never envisioned Aphelion's AI being transferred to a robotic body, but I must say, it's brilliant. And Clank falling in love with her is even more brilliant!

It's a rather unique situation, isn't it? Clank asking Ratchet for advise? Usually it's the other way around. (Well, not exactly, Ratchet doesn't really ask for advise, Clank just knows when to give him much-needed advice, but that aside)

And the ending of the chapter pointing to the events in 'You're not alone' is simply brilliant. Well done!
Brambleclaw your favorite cat chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I love the one shots!
Please update soon
StarRider152 chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
I got to say all of these are great One shots. Also,I liked the random marriage during this battle. Defiantly seems like Ratchet. The poor ranger. Must have been really awkward for him
zenith88 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Awesome writing an usual from an awesome writer.
I suppose there is no ongoing in the marriage-story as well?
FrozenDecay chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Aww...Clank fanices Aphelion! That is so CUTE! :-)
KagamineBanana chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Oh god...when Ratchet proposed and Skyla says "You're asking me now?!" I loled. Good old Ratchet. Anyways, update soon!
KagamineBanana chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I cried T_T and I thought You're not Alone was saddening
kboyer36 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Not quite the way I expected their engagement to go but it worked quite well. Good Job. I can't wait for the next two sections.
PenMagic chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
:) that is so Ratchet (from what I've seen about his character) just to propose as randomly as that! Great chapter, I like the idea of the three parts and I can't wait to see how you do the next two parts!
Omegaprime02 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Very nice, not even going to bother with my point system now, you've graduated away from that (meaning I like your works too much to give an unbiased grade), I like the fact that you are making a three part story, though I think the captions from the Rangers addressed Ratchet as Sarge with a capital S. Only thing I really have to say, keep it up, these stories brighten my day every time I read them!
Fruitbird15 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I can't wait to see what a Lombax wedding looks like :D
Flying By Wire chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Oohhhhh yes! What a...ratchet way to propose lol
And I don't mean that by the weird insult I've heard lately

Can't wait for the next part!
The Drone chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
That was a sad story, what will Clank do now, all alone.
kboyer36 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Wow, this was a tear-jerker but it was really good. Can't wait to see more with these stories.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »