Reviews for Of Planets, Stars and Galaxies
StarRider152 chapter 10 . 2/6
I got to say all of these are great One shots. Also,I liked the random marriage during this battle. Defiantly seems like Ratchet. The poor ranger. Must have been really awkward for him
zenith88 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Awesome writing an usual from an awesome writer.
I suppose there is no ongoing in the marriage-story as well?
LovinAllThingsAnimated326 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Aww...Clank fanices Aphelion! That is so CUTE! :-)
KagamineBanana chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Oh god...when Ratchet proposed and Skyla says "You're asking me now?!" I loled. Good old Ratchet. Anyways, update soon!
KagamineBanana chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I cried T_T and I thought You're not Alone was saddening
kboyer36 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Not quite the way I expected their engagement to go but it worked quite well. Good Job. I can't wait for the next two sections.
PenMagic chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
:) that is so Ratchet (from what I've seen about his character) just to propose as randomly as that! Great chapter, I like the idea of the three parts and I can't wait to see how you do the next two parts!
Omegaprime02 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Very nice, not even going to bother with my point system now, you've graduated away from that (meaning I like your works too much to give an unbiased grade), I like the fact that you are making a three part story, though I think the captions from the Rangers addressed Ratchet as Sarge with a capital S. Only thing I really have to say, keep it up, these stories brighten my day every time I read them!
Fruitbird15 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I can't wait to see what a Lombax wedding looks like :D
Flying By Wire chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Oohhhhh yes! What a...ratchet way to propose lol
And I don't mean that by the weird insult I've heard lately

Can't wait for the next part!
The Drone chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
That was a sad story, what will Clank do now, all alone.
kboyer36 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Wow, this was a tear-jerker but it was really good. Can't wait to see more with these stories.
PenMagic chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
*sniff* *sniff* WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHY? WHY DID YOU JUST KILL OFF YOUR OWN CHARACTER? WHY MAGIC? WHY BE SO CRUEL?
Okay, I think that is the length of the capitals that I am going to use. Awesome chapter and yes, you got me SO close to tears, but you know me, I rarely cry at stuff and this has to be one of the closest. Just seeing Ratchet at Skyla's grave was bad enough BUT THEN YOU LEFT CLANK ALL BY HIS LITTLE SELF? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!
Okay, so maybe I lied about not using capitals. Anyway, emotions running high and an awesome job very well done.
KiwiLombax15 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? OH GOD MY HEART. OH GOD WHY? *Breaks down and wails*
AnnabethRide chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
The feels! Not the longest you've ever written, but it hit me square in the feels!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »