Reviews for Leave the Lights On
Unterflieger chapter 4 . 5/23
cuteeee patoteeee
Unterflieger chapter 2 . 2/11
I really like your story, but why are the Germans the bad guys every time? D;
I mean I am from Germany ( God I hate it here nobody even likes Germans xD) and I don't want to torture, or kill, or capture, stab, shoot, gas, or execute people... Goddamn hitler and his ass believes... Screw that guy
Shadow Wolf chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I love your stories but just was wondering if you would do a long story about the two of them and not just short stories.
Spitfire303 chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Very entertaining
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Laugh and cry good story
trin chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Love it (:
becca85 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Loved it! Any hint as to who the mysterious villain is who knows all about Clint? There's not enough meat in that section of the story to make guesses; I don't even know where Clint is.

- Becca
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
CLINTASHA IS THE BEST! Indeed they do have all night! HOT!
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
love the possessive nature of the relationship :)
Raiinebow chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
translucentginger chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I love love love this! Beautiful! Though just a small grammar thing, dear; adjective phrases are hyphenated ex. six-year-old girl/Shield-issued phone/sleep-deprived eyes. Just a little thing since you use lots of lovely adjective phrases! Makes for a smoother read. But truly love you're a poet; a plot-arcing, Clintasha-shipping, trust-building, word-crafting poet (see what I did there(; ) Keep writing and I'll keep tearily reading! 3
translucentginger chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Gaaaaahhhhh this is already ruining me! You are a poet and a saint! 3
horrifyingvelciraptor chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
good so far
shadowsontherun chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Haha so fluffy endinf :D its funny what a contrast to her usual harshness that last bit was :) good story!
Rayner Fox chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Great ending to this chapter, I hope to see more chapters later on!