Reviews for The Downside of Elemental Dieseling
DeAmonQuEen chapter 14 . 1/2
This was pretty interesting. Hope to read more.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Oh no, please let Spike be ok. Glad you are back.
dancindarby chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Delighted to see this story updated. I enjoy how you have merged child Spike and grown up Spike so believably.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
So glad you came back ans hope it means you now can finish the story. Lots of action and cannot wait to see what Spike has planned
Evadeen chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AWESOME!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Discovered your two stories yesterday. I absolutely love them. Please update soon and keep Spike and Fred safe.
Szappany chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I love it, so please continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
S1r3h chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Poor Wesley.
For a moment I thought he might wet himself. Lol.
Touch The Dark chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
That was a good chapter i loved how angel shouted at spike and spike wanting cake nless him he is a cute child
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! My liver explodes with delight! You pleased me once again with amazing writing skills! I like you soooooo much right now! XD I so wish I could have seen this SCRUMTRULECENT peice of work earlier! God I am just filled with excitement on the verge of nausea with the amazingly creative genius that is your mind. LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Yay Spike that is a Most exceptional play toy. X3
jeremy's wife chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Cool. Tiny Spike is funny. Please finish?
spiked-love chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god! I am sooo happy that you updated, but did it have to be so short? Can not wait for the next chapter. Will Angel and Wes figure out that he does too remember? Agg! I can't wait!
xTeionx chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
did Spike find a chainsaw?
S1r3h chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Oh gosh! Lol!
It's a chainsaw, isn't it?