Reviews for The Downside of Elemental Dieseling
amberrobin chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for then next chapter!
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Well, adopted by mobsters certainly wasn't what I expected when Spike left, but it has potential. The only thing you need to fix about this chapter is that Taras name is misspelled a few times in the middle as Talas or Telas.
S1r3h chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I can't believe I missed this update.

As usual I loved it. I hope Spike rescues Angel and Wesley.
amberrobin chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Awesome as always!
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Yay! NEW CHAPTER! I feel like Gingrich in the oval office! *Blowsup house with firework eyes* Seriously, this was like reading a shooting star. The only thing I dislike is the cliffhanger! Pwees wite moar.
Touch The Dark chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
This was a great chapter keep it up
amberrobin chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Has this story been discontinued?
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Can't wait to see the next step this beautiful work takes. I admire how much of a mother figure Fred is. I find my mood changes on the events of the story it's so realistic. You know except for the demons and the vampires and the Wolfram and Hart? :) Where ever you take this though, the path is laced in gold. I am really excited I mean, how the hell is Wesley and Angel gonna get outa dis one? They should make a movie... This is THE best story I've ever read. (One more chapter, and I think my eyes will morph into lit fireworks.) Not that I'm complaining. XD
S1r3h chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Houston, we've made contact.
Lol!
I'm so glad they found him.
Update!
Hellysion chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I imagined their faces and Im still laughing!
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I iz proud of yoo. XD
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER! I need to find out what hell happens jeez Nickel, it's been 10 days already don't keep us waiting!
peeeepeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
peeeepeeeeeeeeee is pleased with your work. YOU MUST
S1r3h chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
OMG. Poor Spike. Get him out of there.
And get him some new clothes. Lol.
Update soon!
Peeeepeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
If that thing comes by MY child I kill it in the hair.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »