Reviews for Left on the coatrack
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 3/19
I've never seen a three-way relationship so crackish and yet so adorable. I like that Sherlock's coat is on top, to keep a constant lookout...and never wants to let the other coats go. Castiel's coast being snuggled on both sides is just absolutely fantastic...especially as it's "safe" now.
Oh gods, the Doctor's coat made me feel like crying (although the slandering of the bowtie and suspenders made me feel worse, as I actually like them), that poor, poor trenchcoat, left all alone...to gather dust...my feelings just shriveled up and died a slow, painful death.
DrakesGirl5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
IM CRYING OVER A COAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME XD
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
AWWWW! *wibble* This fic... *sniff* this fic made me cry...
The Tenth Doctor's coat, as Sherlock's is taken away: "I don't want you to go!" *sob*
honeybadger42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww, cute! What a clever idea. Poor Ten's coat!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm shipping coats...what is this sorcery! Why? Why do you do this? I'm shipping coats now!
Maniacal Mittens chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is cute except for one detail, Sherlock doesn't wear a trench coat. The style of coat he wears is a penny coat. Overall I liked it though, it's really original and I never expected to have feels for a coat...
nadrixam chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
How did you manage to make me amused and sad at the same time? Very well done. I love all three of them, and their sexy coats. And I miss ten dearly. :'(
Kbear1995 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
The fug did I read? Should I laugh or cry? It was good but what? Lovely story, really.
Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Pretty much the best coatshipping!crack drabble in existence. Probably the only one, but still the best. XD
sahoin chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm laughing my ass off and sort of crying at the same time. Dude, how did you manage to DO that?