Reviews for Recruit the Witch
Mistress-Cinder chapter 4 . 4/9
This was a fun breezy little story. I love avengers cross overs.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Really interesting story, has some great potential :-) I would really like to read "Recruit the Playboy" but it only has one chapter.. You should most definitely continue it!
furuba-suzume chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Lol, they were making it seem like such a dangerous mission that I thought she was supposed to recruit Banner! XD I just started cracking up when it ended up being him...! XD
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Can you do a Loki and Hermione one? I think he would wonder about her magic and how she can have so much power. Will he not believe at first she is one of those ants and repeat asking why she is protecting them? Will he have Clint spill all he knows about her?
SumerSnow chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
no. NOT TONY! are you trying to make her an anxiety attack?!
Yodes chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Really liked this.
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
given that this "one-shot" has four chapters...somehow I think you misunderstand the concept
Lionhearted21 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love this idea (and how well this story is written) and I'm going to read the sequel now!
RussetBramblePelt chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
If one witch or wizard is to join the Avengers, the best one is Hermione. Wanna know why?
... Actually, I think you already know why.
firelordazulas chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
That was really great :)
Sicarian chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great plot over all I enjoyed it very much :) now off to the sequel.
nezumi 248 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Yes, oh evil overlord! lol. awesome story, love it, need MORE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
great chapter and story. Can't wait to see what you have in store later for Hermione. Who to pick for her to get with...she has so many hot guys.
JadelynDeath chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I would have obeyed my overlord but considering you were only jk, I shall not write a word about your story.
angel897 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
liked it intresting to read