Reviews for Fooling You
ScorchingFlamesBurn chapter 5 . 5/8
when's the next tiiime :'(
I'm still waiting after that adios... wee folks are still there to read whatever you write! SEriouly though this is the second time I'm reading the series and I cannot tell you how heart-throbbed I am. CONTINUE PLEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Ow lovelies! Im captivated by you're story. Please update. Please please. Pretty pleaseeeee
Ms Goth Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Please continue this story... I have been waiting for many years now and I really wanted to know what happens next! By the way I really love how you portray dark!Arthur here, so beautifully written! And I wanted to know what's next, how would Alfred coup with Arthur's "bad habits"?
Mochi Bounce chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Plot twist!
Reno's chick chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Are you ever going to continue?!
alex chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
C'mon man! UPDATEEEEE
gwen chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
y u no update?
Amavirra chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh man, can't wait for update
Miraneko19 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Such a big plot twist! I have grown to really like your story and I can't wait until you update it. Thank you so much much for taking the time to write it as well :D
ThisFandomIsntDead chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Yay Mattie poped up in the story :3 lol I wonder wuts gonna happen next... This story's happy yet sad, it kinda confuses me when somethin' like this happens. *Sweat Drop* PS AMAZIN' JOB!
Ivory Greenfeild chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
"'Cause that's my best friend... and I think my brother was chasin' 'im..."

My. Jaw. Dropped. 0.0 Mattie went to the dark side for the lying cookies! .
AwesomeStory chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! )
chukaliteluvver chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Fist off, may I just say that I speed read American Trains, loved every word, found this, read it nonstop, got here, and screamed.

All while the Librarian was staring at me like I was a maniac.

Oh, no. Mattie's back for vengeance for Francis. Jeez, can Arth ever get a break? Update soon, hm?
And The World Turned chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to discover your stories! They are amazing and i am so excited for this :D. I read all of American Trains yesterday and got no sleep at all. So worth it. The history is spot on and your writtinf style keeps the reader guessing. Oh, and Arthur's sore butt is the cutest thing in the world. It pisses me off that everyone takes advantage of Al's kindness :(.
Minooshka chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
ARGH! No! A cliffhanger! You're so mean (T_T).
I've been looking forward to this update for a while and just got around to reading it. I enjoy the quality of your work. Its so nice and polished it could be its own book. Have you thought about publishing American Trains? Even if you are using Hetalia-names for the characters. That could be easy to change. Even finding an artist to adapt it into a graphic novel would be cool.