Reviews for The place for messed up kids
anonymous person chapter 1 . 6/24
Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Update this!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
Thank you for updating! This is great really! Exciting with the renewal of the prank war but nothing is really solved from the past chapters!
if the bench you where on gave you splinters... that would hurt A LOT.
Thanks for updating I look forward to see how everything progresses!
fishstick1999 chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
No I liked this chapter! So now that we're back to the prank war, will Ivan join Alfred in the pranks? Cause that would be super cool.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
YES! I have been waiting a while for an update to this story I love it so much thank you!
- Icelandnordics
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Thank you so much for updating! I understand it's hard for you to put put out chapters years as good as the other one's since you haven't updated lately, so I'm perfectly happy with a new chapter that's on the short side. I love this fanfic and I'm so glad to see you getting back on track with this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kintoki Kin chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Damnnn, I would love to enroll in this school. I could act all i wanted without holding back!
buzzalita97 chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Please update it's amazing!
helen chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
your story awesome Sparrow
Robinbird0 chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
this is good so far I just kept on reading without stopping since I got back from work. please keep up this good work.. :)
Robinbird0 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
not sure so far but as I have this rule that I give Fanfictions such as these (Not trying to sound rude) you know AU (I think) Hetalia a try see if I get to like it by the 5th to 6th chapter then I will read the rest.
Will let you know once I get to the 5th to 6th chapter if this is something I will keep on reading. :)
GDR chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
U Better Update Or I'll Hunt U Down.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
This is an awesome story I really hope you finish it soon. I would love to see the next chapter, and maybe a bit of PrUk if possible, but if not I would just love another chapter to finish the story :)