Reviews for With Abandon or Not at All
Rowan Rusty chapter 2 . 2/15
Awesome story! But I wanna know how Jules got her scar!
tivamcabby5 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
aww Jammy :)
please explain this scar story more!
genius2050 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Can't wait to see what Sam & Jules have for dinner & later, their midnight snack!
genius2050 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome so far! Can't wait for more!
mollymarine chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Aaawwww! Loved it! I wish we knew what the burn was from
KateEals1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I love the ambiguity of this chapter. So great. I can totally see her saying something like that to him to just pull his leg and leave him wondering if it was true. Also, I love how she admitted it was a burn, but not the intent behind it. Great job : )
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Great story! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
sloop3000 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Very Cute! Super excited for the next chapter! :D
Justicerocks chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I loved this! :D I can so see this happening in real life.
SYuuri chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I love how you never made it clear when all these chapters took place. But assuming she kissed him outside HQ and him talking about true love so casually, maybe some time after they're cleared by the chief.

That scar is one of the many mysteries of Julianna Callaghan. Some said it was intentional to make her so mysterious, I personally want some explanation about her life. We barely know anything about her; hell she's the only member whose family member we never saw.

I think my favorite line is this: "But there is nothing I could learn about you that I'd want to forget. I love every piece of you, including this one."

They should mass produce Sam Braddock and I'll be the first in line to bring him home.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
aww Jammy loveee

cute story and please update soon!
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Really, really cute story. I love the idea of breakfast being something intimate to Sam.

One little thing though - I just rewatched "Behind the Blue Line," the episode where Sam shares his experience serving with his friend in Afghanistan, and his friend's name is Ben. I don't know if you were trying to go with a Ben and Sam relationship, or if Matt is a character all of your own, but I figure I'd offer that tidbit.

Can't wait to see more!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aw, this was so cute! :D I loved it. Update as soon as you can!
mollymarine chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful! Made me a little hungry and teary eyed.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Me loved this! Gah, Sam and breakfast. Half naked Sam wearing an apron. What I wouldn't give to see that on the show.

I really loved the bits you put about Matt and for some reasons I just liked reading about Sam's past with other women (not in detailed way, just the way you did it). Maybe because I've always thought Sam as some kind of a player myself before he met Jules, so I found reading the comparison of having a relationship with those girls and Jules as interesting and endearing since Jules was special.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of chapters, and midnight snack yum *winks* but I'm curious about the dinner too. Will all 4 chapters take place in the same timeline? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Update soon :)