Reviews for Killing Time
123a456e chapter 1 . 5/13
That was great! Natasha is so badass! I love how the FBI and CIA aren't even trying anymore
allieh54 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So I'm kind of reading this series in mixed up order but I love the way that it reads all mixed up because I've picked up on more. Like later on Clint mentions (thinks?) the first time he made her laugh and it was just an added feel that I wouldn't have caught if I wasn't looking out for it. Anyways, I love this series of fics, they are making an incredibly dull afternoon, utterly fantastic.
Alex bebout chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This wa great! You should extend it. In the avengers movie you only ever see their connection, but you don't get to see how Clint and Natasha got there. Great read.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story! Great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really like this. According to a lot of sources Natasha is just 17 when Hawk finds her , and that is one of the factors that makes him try to find another solution other than just terminating her.
Katmarajade chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love how this is all nothing more than an amusing game to her, especially when the higher ups clearly think this as a serious challenge. The African woman opponent is wonderful. Love their talk about having Natasha on Flee on Sight. And the super charged scene at the end with Clint is brilliant. Love your groundwork here- such a great set up for these two.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Super sassy :D i love how you write them :)
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love the ending. I burst out laughing when I read it.
greymidnight chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is brilliant. I love the character building in both Natasha and Clint, especially since this is the beginning of their relationship and they are NOT supposed to trust each other. You portrayed that very well. Their dialog at the end is natural and very amusing. My only advice would be to reread this one shot for errors; I saw maybe three or four mistakes. This was amazing!
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
love it
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was pretty awesome you definatley need to make another one shot
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Im reading it now!
MIkaela chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
loved it! I love fics where everyone gets to acknowledge Natasha is the best fucking thing in everything.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
ROFL!
mellbell12123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story