Reviews for just like that
Original Book Worm chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
...
of monsters and me chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
aw, man. i really love this and just general korraasami friendship but also romantic korraasami and i just love this.

-—janae
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This needed to happen in the show XD And the part where Asami said that she could never hate Korra even though she was the reason she lost everything made me sad in a way :'( Oh my Korrasami feels! 3 _
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love how this happened in the midst of a battle with Asami honestly not knowing whether or not she'd survive. It brought about so many raw emotions. That's powerful. Overall really good story. It was adorable. I know this is is a drabble, but would you consider continuing this? It's absolutely wonderful and I've love to see how Korra feels and how she'll handle it later on.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
so short but so good!
faberryluving chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I ship em, so much :')
Wanna.Run.Away chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Fantastic. I wish something like this had happened in the series :)

Love this.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Moment I'm going to pretend happened. 8Db Because of reasons. Because Asami and Korra should be good friends. Because Mako should have ended the sham of a relationship and everyone could go on with their lives. BUT I LOVE THIS. I love how Asami rushes the moment but she's so open.
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love this. It was just so human and realistic and beautiful at the same time. You've managed to capture so many emotions in such a short moment.

Wonderful job :)
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Femslashing. Oh, how brilliant. Even though I'm sure I've made it clear I'm a MakoKorra shipper, I actually *love* this pairing too. Some kind of fascination with the forbidden, or something like that.
korrasami chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
love it
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very nice and straight to the point
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OH HOW I HATE YOU WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MY FEELS.

(That's my way of saying that this is beautiful but my heart just got bombed and is now shattered to pieces)
Original Max A chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I've read all of your ficlets and you're pretty talented. However, updating so much, so quickly, with a tiny word count might turn some people off and they might not give you a chance. If you want to do something like this again, I recommended putting it all in one story, but explaining that each chapter is a drabble (or ficlet). I think that will increase your readership, and your reviews. It looks like you put alot of hard work in your stories. Most people who put up little stories so quickly have bad punctuation, spelling, format and very little understanding of plot. You, however, are very skilled and you don't want preconceived notions of readers to stop you from getting the recognition that you deserve.

Good work and keep writing.
gumdrop419 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
love your writing style. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sleepy but I have no critiques for you. :)