Reviews for In the Great Hall
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Though it's only a friendship between them, still that their talk was very well written, thank you for the fic )
The Wasp1995 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This could be borderline canon. Good job. And thank you ever so much for not making this slash. Both characters have girlfriends/wives, no reason to put them in a relationship haha
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
:'D dying! That was awesome! "You still have a fat head, Potter."
"It's Harry."
You know, I think that Ron's reaction to finding harry in his bed and Draco in Harry's would be an excellent sequel... ;)
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I liked this... it's sad that this isn't what happened in the books. In the last chapter, JKR simply wrote that they 'tolerated' each other. Nicely written, though!
TraptWolf94 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I want a cookie! I want a cookie!
I like this story :) it's a shame there aren't more like this!
DamonandElena4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
amazing little one-shot :)

i just can't seem to get the idea of draco&harry in a romance or something like that in my head ...it's really hard to find a story where they're just friends ;DD

anyway :D loved the story :)
ILoveYouDraco chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is really good! I love little moments between Harry and Draco, even if I don't really ship Drarry ;)
-Cavrosslover :) x
EmpressLupin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i want a tom felton cookie
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Really good! :) Well done :D
bloom13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
awww cute! :) i wish that could have happened in real...
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
:D WONDERFUL :D

It's a change, reading a Drarry friendship, but I like it.
KittenandKaleidoscope chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story is great! I think that this is a very realistic interpretation of what might have actually happened after the war. You have the characters' personalities spot-on too.
xxDodo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*ridiculously large grin* I love this. I has a soft spot for Draco :3 And Harry's arguments in this totally back me up! *looks pointedly at Draco haters*

"It's tiring work, being a git," he said. - Hehe. That's funny. Draco, you loveable git...

*pokes* Why you telling me I'm good? Dude, this characterization is amazing. I especially loved the end, cuz they're all friendly but still epically IC! Awesome!

:O I WANNA TOM FELTON-SHAPED COOKIE! xD
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Yay! So cute; I love Drarry *friendship* stories, they're a great novelty as they're so hard to find! :) This was adorable, I love the exchange between the boys.

Lovely work! :D
J. R. Lewis chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good one shot. Funny at the end. Thanks for writing something about Draco and Harry that isn't slash.