Reviews for Twenty Questions
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job(:
Belle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was lovely! Your characterizations where great.
Nefertirisan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Good gosh, I can't tell you how many times I've read this story but now JUST logged into comment. I fell in LOVE with it. So well written, so detailed. Love your writing style, the smoothness of the words and the effortless weave of the story. I hope, sincerely hope, you write more of DG. I all but SQUEALED at Daryl's protectiveness of Glenn heheheheheheheheheheheheehhe eheeeehehheheeeee. WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I'm a fan. Hooked! :)
MildlyInsane chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this. :) Daryl and Glenn are my favourite characters. I like that you were able to depict Daryl as caring without changing his character. That is, he still says racist stuff and maintains his tough exterior, even though he's really worried and really cares about Glenn.

I also applaud you for keeping everyone in character - even the other characters who only showed up briefly at the end. I'm adding this story to my favourites, because it's so sweet and well written.
cygnus chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
We11 done! I 1oved this story.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I loved Daryl in this story. Loved his pov in the beginning how he knows Glenn can get him to do anything and then when Glenn gets hurt how worried and protective he is is so awesome!

The ending was so lovely. Manly cuddling ftw! :D