Reviews for Unexpected
Namida.Kira chapter 12 . 11/16
Upload...upload...upload...UPLOAD!... pleaseeee, write the continuation soon~... wanna know what will happen with these two! will shizu-chan react when he remembers his "crazy night" with izaya!?...and why is it that izaya cant go back home?!...Continuatioooooonnnnnn...Sooooonnnnnnnn...TT0TT
lillian moon chapter 12 . 7/19
When i saw that that was it i was like " really thats it , thats unexpected " and i did not even ment to say that lol
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Updates please!
KingKagura chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
hey this story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, update soon!
kokochi chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Why!? Why did you stop writing this story!?

Ahhh! Hope you wouldn't stopping other stories too ;_;
nanami chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I can't wait for more...please more...more
update soon...I love your story so much
it's very in character
pear chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Holyshit! OMG!
this story is totally perfect!
very in character
I WANT more...I NEED more
please write soon author-san
killer bee chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
i wonder why izaya cant come home ... i need more answers
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
i love your story so much. but i have a question, is this a shizaya fic or a izuo fic? i'm ok with both but just wondering
update soon please
Rai Rai Blue chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
After reading this, I'm wondering why Izaya isn't living with his family? I thought they had died. I was wrong. And why can't he sleep? SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NO ANSWERS YET! Till next time. Back to School!
blackirishawk chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Dome women are crazy! Lol but that was a touching phonecall! Omg poor izaya
Rai Rai Blue chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Ok I really love your fics and it seems I overlooked this one. I must say it's very good. I am now going to be re-reading the previous because I want to make sure I understand Izaya's change. Till next time.
BreeBBreakDance chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
This is so great! :D
Poor shizu-chan! And damn his mother for not letting him explain!
Slayers64 chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
. . . That note . . . I died xD Izaya is hilarious. 'I'll have to fix that then,' it was just . . . caught me off guard LOL

and as for the ending ;_; how could you leave me with such a cliff hanger? I need to know what happens next! O.O
EroseN chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
So amazing! I love this story soooooo much! Please keep writing! You are fantastic!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »