Reviews for Working Vacation
silmarlfan1 chapter 4 . 9/14
this is neat! deserves more!
Greysh chapter 4 . 8/24
cute :)
Tesla9 chapter 4 . 6/28
An update would be awesome but since you haven't updated this in 3 years...yeah. I'm not way to hopeful. However, it IS my birthdayat the end of July so... Please?

Ps. I love this.
Tesla9 chapter 3 . 6/28
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 6/28
lol. They're all so confused and curious.
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 6/28
love this
kettnerjanea chapter 4 . 5/6
Nice work!
Shepard131 chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
you should write more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
This was great, wish there was more of it!
erik chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
A great sense of playfulness and I hope to see it continued.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Atlantis in the movies
The Atlanteans are now fish tailed under water,but turned into legs once on land.
They are vegetarians,due to the fact that eating meat is considered eating your own friends in the Atlantean empire.
The nobles,wealthy and royals have a grown up symbol. When they turn 16, their tails will be clipped with oysters in various even numbers. 12 meant the absolute ruler of the Sea people
Their clothing is inspired from Egyptian,Greek,Arabic and Chinese. They'll speak the language created for Disney's Atlantis:the Lost City
Their society rpoots on science and arts. Oh,and they're also extremely pofound singers. Not only that,they can even automatically produce a musical number without further preparation at parties.
Their hatred on ocean junkwas so intense,that they actually flooded the bay city where most of the ocean junk was produced!
eilidhdawn chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
This is awesome, hope you finish it
Esmeraude11 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Oh my god Tony you've just declared war against Mckay.
redbanker chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
OMG! This story is so great all the characters are perfect. I so hope you will write more.
JoWashington chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
I would have NEVER even dreamed of this possibility!
This is awesome!
I know that you have it down as a complete story, but I TOTALLY see the individual chapters/ story-plots and I provide immense applause to you!
If you've got them- I would love to read your future chapters! Especially in regard to this story!
Great work!