Reviews for Part of the Whole
cag45 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I love, love, love this story. Great job. Hope you write more about the McFadden brothers and Hannah.
BMG chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Awesome story! I have just been introduced to this old series by my Mom. She has the DVD's and I've watched all 22 episodes. I love little Guthrie and also like Adam and Brian a lot, but Crane and Daniel are my favorites. Anyway, I plan to keep up with this site and read ALL the stories. I'm caught up to date and like my mom, have read everything posted to this site, so I'm impatiently waiting for more stories! Thanks for your efforts!
Connie chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Nice story. Very believable, in line with how the characters were written on the show. I could see this having been filmed as an actual episode. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great job! I enjoyed reading it. I'm looking forward to reading your next stories.
(Forgive my mistakes, English is not my first language)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
LOVE it! Wonderful story. Hopefully you will keep posting more stories, right? Because I really enjoyed this one. Great job portraying the characters. Just A Reviewer
mcatB chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Nice story! Loved the brotherly love and banter. Thanks so much for sharing this!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Nice story! You did a great job. Thanks.