Reviews for Supposed to Be
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/19
fantastic story! thanks so much!
WriterWilf chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Pretty neat. Good job!
Someone's Ghost chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I was laughing whole time I read this! I love stories about when the kids come back from narnia and still act like royalty. Thank you for sharing your work!
AshallynDXA chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Oh my god, that's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
aw so sweet
I could totally see Susan becoming a SSR/SHIELD agent and that being the reason she stays behind when the others go back to narnia in the last battle
lambda.lawliet chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story is really cute. I hope you would update this soon. I really like the way you portrait all the characters. The dialogues are awesome. The last bit of the story really made me want to reread the Chronicles of Narnia again. I look forward to your possible(-ish) future updates on this story.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it, as always with your work. Especially since it is 2 fandoms that I like. I like reading what happens to the Pevensies after they return from Narnia while retaining their regal qualities.
clownine chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It fits great together :-) nice story
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome. The crossover worked really well and I think it explained a lot about every single character. Very nicely done.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this story line. Would love to see a few more one shots from this.
schrockie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Finally a fanfiction about my favorite novels and my favorite movie Well done! I loved it, I really hope you

write more.

Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I 3 this. Thank you!
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This... this is just awesome! Good work!
Laverock chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very nicely done. This reminds me of a Narnia/Bedknobs & Broomsticks story I read years ago (forget the title and author, doggone it). Steve's not too proud to learn from a child. Of course, he probably thinks they're like the Dutch royalty that were sent to Canada, or the Drueselsteinian prince that Col. Hogan rescued ("Those in Darkness") - he doesn't realize they're kings and queens in another dimension.