Reviews for The Maelstrom A Family Chronicle
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/23
love it
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I love Dark Angel. I love Dean and Sam. Crossovers are cool.
Psy chee chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I've been going back and reading some stories I missed the first time around. This one was amazing. I know it is complete but there is so much left unanswered. I will have to go to your author page and see if there is a sequel. If not...would begging move you?
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story is soooo great! You created a great blend of DA and SPN without losing any of the uniqueness of either show. Your writing flows so very well and the scene changes are easy to follow.

Many, many story threads that have yet to be revealed. Please say you are writing a sequel? Or two? Or more? Thank you!
Kawabunga11 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Are we ever going to find out what happened to Dean? Is there a sequel in the works? So many questions! And soooooo good!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh no! How did Ben die? I thought Alec was going to keep him alive? Did Alec ever get to come back and visit his son? Poor Dean, losing Ben like that. :(
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was great! I hope you write more with this!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story! This 'verse absolutely needs more exploration: Alec and Ben vs White and the demons, Ben and Sam in Purgatory, and why Dean is unhealed in a wheelchair. Please, bring them on!
tlcroft chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great story; it's nice to see the future of a few of my favorite charaacters, especially those played by Jensen Ackles. (If you could work in Eric Brady, I'd love it. Man, would Eric's twin sister Sammi really cause chaos!) Details are well thought out and everything hangs together organicly (which doesn't always happen.) Oddly enough I've been outlining a story in which Dean is raising Alec's child (a daughter) by Rachel and ends up bringing her and a ressurected Ben to Seattle to stop a demon invasion of Ames White and the cult-and things get real complicated when the Legacy enters the fray. (In case you didn't know, Ames White and the character of Nick Boyle in Poltergeist: the Legacy were played by the same actor.) Clarivoyants and psychatrists and Navy SEALs and priests couragous enough to "walk into a gun fight armed only with a semi-dead language", Oh my!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very interesting story. I would also like to know why Dean's in the wheelchair? It would be nice for all TC to move to Ghost Town. The two Ben's are confusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
from Catsmeeeow87: Love this so far! Wonderful combination of people. The only confusion I have (and pardon me for being slow) is if Sam Carr is our Sam somehow or somebody else?
d767468 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Loved this xover story. Your writing is always so well done.
I hope somehow this story continues. You've left so many glimpses into the future of our favourite SPN characters.
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was a very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I like what you did with the characters and I think you handled everything well.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this!