Reviews for The Line of Sight
This is one of my favorite stories. It is so cute! OMG!
Black Kaitou chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
This was really cool I love the set up and the pace of this. I love the detail you put into this and all the cameos. But got to ask why did you make Fai German?
Tsubasafan chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Reread this again and I love it! Definitely one of my all time favorite fics.
Anel chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
What a good story! Thank you!
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
I really Liked it
Ginkage-no-Sasori chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hello Bacchus!
I read this whole thing twice in a row (it is awesome) and I wanted to ask if I might translate this into german? I am Swiss and I want to translate fics I like into the language I speak, so people who can't read well in English can read good works. I will post them either on my account (credits given of course) or in a blog page of mine (I will create a blog for every fic I translate, credits always given). I hope you will give me permission for this w

And well, I want to tell you that you are an awesome writer. I totally adored how you made the twin Syaolans in this fic and the personality of Fay is confusing at first, but it works really well. I love Fay 3 And I ship the KuroFay pairing

With regards, Ginkage-no-Sasori
buntesLicht chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Wow, this was awesome! Suspenseful and sometimes very, very funny :) The kids were adorable and I loved how you portrayed the characters and that almost everybody had a role (like Seishiro and Subaru - the relationship no one really wants to know about, lol). I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Have a nice day and a happy new year!
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! So thank you for writing it. I especially loved your characterisation of Kurogane. (And pretty much everyone else too. ;))
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Great fic! Loved it to bits.
Nena chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I usually don't read long stories cuz after a while they get repeative. But I don't regret reading this one. It was amazing and sad and everything inbetween.
staples9114 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
BEST KUROXFAI EVER!
BrevityGravity chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. Very filled out, with a satisfying ending
BrevityGravity chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
That twist packed a punch xD

It played out like a legitimate, non-cheesy, well-scripted police movie! Nice work.
BrevityGravity chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Once again, reviewing without reading the whole chapter- and why is it that nothing I review on has to do with the plot?

But oh my GOD, your Syaorans make me squee...

They.
Are.

So Cute.
BrevityGravity chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Haven't finished reading the chapter yet, but this?

"Pets? (No). Ever? (No). What if the kids wanted pets? (No). Do you mean that? (No)."

Kurogane's such a softie!