Reviews for The Line of Sight
bobbyneko chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Lol the conversations are absolutely amazing!
bobbyneko chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
So so so awesome. This story is a true masterpiece! I love the parallels to the manga, but it is a work of art in its own right.
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Wow. Thank you. Im really glad you wrote it this way. Kurogane is a real man. I LOVE your characterisation of him.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
This is one of my favorite stories. It is so cute! OMG!
Black Kaitou chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
This was really cool I love the set up and the pace of this. I love the detail you put into this and all the cameos. But got to ask why did you make Fai German?
Tsubasafan chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Reread this again and I love it! Definitely one of my all time favorite fics.
Anel chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
What a good story! Thank you!
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
I really Liked it
Ginkage-no-Sasori chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hello Bacchus!
I read this whole thing twice in a row (it is awesome) and I wanted to ask if I might translate this into german? I am Swiss and I want to translate fics I like into the language I speak, so people who can't read well in English can read good works. I will post them either on my account (credits given of course) or in a blog page of mine (I will create a blog for every fic I translate, credits always given). I hope you will give me permission for this w

And well, I want to tell you that you are an awesome writer. I totally adored how you made the twin Syaolans in this fic and the personality of Fay is confusing at first, but it works really well. I love Fay 3 And I ship the KuroFay pairing

With regards, Ginkage-no-Sasori
buntesLicht chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Wow, this was awesome! Suspenseful and sometimes very, very funny :) The kids were adorable and I loved how you portrayed the characters and that almost everybody had a role (like Seishiro and Subaru - the relationship no one really wants to know about, lol). I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Have a nice day and a happy new year!
Neiti Kyllikki chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! So thank you for writing it. I especially loved your characterisation of Kurogane. (And pretty much everyone else too. ;))
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Great fic! Loved it to bits.
Nena chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I usually don't read long stories cuz after a while they get repeative. But I don't regret reading this one. It was amazing and sad and everything inbetween.
staples9114 chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
BEST KUROXFAI EVER!
butterflieo chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Absolutely fantastic story. Very filled out, with a satisfying ending