Reviews for Inheritance
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story! Loved it!
sullivan89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
How long between Dean's life and Katniss' life?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Bittersweet. In a good way.
Lily chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Epic.
Sablire chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Brilliant.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Cool. The similarities between Katniss and Dean are pretty obvious. I like it.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
"Real or not real?" Peeta is not the only person who has asked that question when confronted with Cas!
Katniss as Dean's descendant. It's perfect! She is so much like him in a lot of ways. Poor Cas, it would be a little sad to watch the family go by, especially when there was a member like Katniss, whose personality so strongly resembled Dean's.
This is one of my favorites of yours.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was actually I great way of incorporating the two fandoms, I loved it!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh now THAT was interesting! Will there be more in this universe? *curious*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This...this makes me ache inside. To think that Dean's descendants are stuck going through crap that sucks as much as Dean's life did...
But the idea was brilliant, as was the execution. Your stories always do tend to be good. Keep writing!
rockrose chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh wow, the family connection between Katniss and Dean makes so much sense!

What a great story. It makes my head spin to think of all the "what it's". What if she did summon him? What would be have done to protect her (and Prim)? Send them back in time to Dean to be protected? Helped her in the arena?

I really enjoyed this story. It made me thing of all the other possibilities. I wouldn't be sad to see you write more possibilities in this universe (hint, hint).
Kaoz chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I hadn't thought of making that connection between Katniss n Dean but it would definitely work. N Cas... lol good to see he stuck around.
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Amazing oneshot! Katniss being a decedent of Dean...how on EARTH does one even think of such things? Sheer genius and I can now see the personality resemblance between the two. Wonderfully written, all the characters in character, and just such a brilliant idea. Great job! _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
YES GOOD

This is beautiful. I had a headcanon close to this-where Dean is Katniss' ancestor, but this is just . . . perfection.

THANK YOU.
Sekhem chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I had never considered crossing these two over. I couldn't figure out how to do it and have the characters' meeting make sense.

You have.