Reviews for The Big Blue Box
Ravin Halfelf chapter 2 . 3/31
This is so awesome!
Your writing is amazing, and all of the character's personalities are spot on.
I know you haven't updated in over two years, but you should know that there are still people who want to know what happens next!
ShoutingPacMan chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
This story is awesome! two of my five favorite fanbases. soon im making a PJO/Anima story, so i understand the need to combine fanbases in weird ways. my only problem is that its the 11th and not the 10th dr. but thats a matter of preference. keep up the good work!
secret-pen-source chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I love this! you are such an amazing writer, I love your style! You've also done an amazing job witht he whole imagining part and capturing the character's personalities. I mean, you gave the doctor a funny hat! (I like funny hats) please update more soon! :)
KuroHi chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I like it! I can really see this situation happening, and I think that you did a great job in the meeting. I hope you could finish the story.
Kay Hau chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Oh, wow! This was so much fun! I honestly have never seen Doctor Who, but I can totally picture them with the way you've described and written them. Our beloved Anima are a tiny bit out of character, but that more their personalities being exaggerated slightly then actually doing anything 'wrong', so it TOTALLY works in what is so obviously a comedy! Absolutely LOVED the picture of the crazy doctor and ever-grinning Cooro with rainbows and unicorns dancing around! Alerting this, and looking forward to future updates!
Mr.Fatcakes chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Oh My Galifray! You are incredibly amazing! You took the two things that I creepily obsess over and put them together! The only part I dislike is that poor Senri's campfire was ruined.
Umbreonmoonspy chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This is AWESOME! so funny, please write more!
Keywora chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Ooh! Why'd you have to end on a cliffhanger? Now I gotta know what happens! Keep up the awesome work! 3
King arturi chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
You sir/ma'am are now in my list of people I want to shake hands with
I live it
TartKiwiFruit chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is adorably adorable. And funny. I hope that the next chapter will involve the Doctor and co actually seeing the group's animas.
AngelPik chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh wow this is amazing! Everyone is so in-character and it feels as though I'm reading an official script (well, novel version of an official script) of an episode! You've captured Senri's personality perfectly, and I love his nonchalant acceptance of the fact that three random strangers have shown up in a big blue box for lunch! XD I seriously wish there was a manga version of this... Keep up the excellent writing!
GaBeRock chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Woo! Update! It always makes me happy when anima crossovers get updated. I'd rant at you for your update schedule, but, honestly, that would pretty hypocritical of me ' As long as you keep updating, I have nothing to complain about. Good luck writing!
Auto Kinson chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I hate your guts for being lazy.
Jk I just HAD to do that. :D
Its a good story you should update sooner this time!
Please continue, great start up.
And just like them to end up being chased by an angry mob.
Bard of Chaos chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
More Amazingness! How soon will you be updated, o' great and wise author! May the curse of writer's block never be with you.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 2 . 11/17/2012