Reviews for Are We There Yet?
Bluestar-TMNT-Warriors chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
LOL! I laughed way too much! Poor Raph! :P
TortureChamber chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I dont know who I feel the worst for. Mikey for being hit. Raph for having to deal with Mikey. Or Leo And Don, for having to listen to Mikey and Raph... hmmm
Illmerica chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I cant breath! :*D
Flamestarter chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i wish there was more! so good!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was too funny. I can just imagine them going back and forth like this inside the Foot's van. Very easy to tell them apart. I love Leo's answer at the end and think he's right.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
LOVED IT
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
ROFL! This was perfect! Loved Leo's line at the end!
PinkStarLover000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Haha, i love such stories! So adorable! I love it! XD :D
Amanda K. Teals chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awe :) This was adorable... and very funny! I have to give a big round of applause to Raphael for putting up with Mikey for an entire hour - it was such a great milestone for him :D LOL. And a round of applause for you for keeping true to both of their cherished personalities ;) Anyway, I liked how you did this story in dialogue structure. I think it suited the story much better than detail structure ever could. Great job!
ak.anum chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
CANT HELP IT! LOL

Nice one. U did a great job and soooo like raph and mickey moments!
I luv all of them!
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I found it an adorable and mostly funny dialouge one shot, and it was birlliant! You should do more of these
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I CAN'T BREATH! XD

i almost fell of the chair at the end and i had to use my pillow to muffle the laughs, Leo and Donnie's part was the best!

if you will excuse me,i have to try get a cat off my keyboard! how can that cat know how to hold down ENTER while i type?
TimidBookworm chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
hehehe, that was funny. I especially liked Don and Leo's little bit at the end. :)
Jonesy E chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is just pure awesome. I can hear them bantering in the back of a truck just like this. And I second the sentiment below: the structure compliments the story very well. Good stuff!
Mikell chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
ROFLOL! Nice! I love it. Yeah, I could definitely tell them apart. *snickergigglesnort* Too, too funny.

Well done!