Reviews for Improbable Eden
Lady Mokodane chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I got super bored and decided to read another one of your stories! AWESOME! I LOVE Bruce Campbell. I would totally have his babies. (And yet that's still not enough to make me tolerate Burn Notice) That being said, once again you have crafted a wonderful story with your impeccable style I have come to love. I wish we knew each other. Then I could kick your ass for not finishing the Superwoman story AND Id get a hell of a friend out of it. - Your biggest fan, - Shea
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 13 . 3/3/2007
Bravo, Bravo!

Such an awesome story.

This last chapter was a little long, but definately worth the time. SO good. I'm definately looking up that sequel. So great. Never give up writing!

In her own bed? Wow. Betcha Clark couldn't have slept though that one. Wonder what Uncle J would say. _
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
I couldn't help but laugh aloud for this one. I can't believe he left the resturant. Lex and a Cheeseburger, nice.

Damn those robbers! Everything had been going so well! At least Cady got a bath... but now what is she going to wear? Oh well. XD
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
wow. Breathtaking. I was so scared when her Uncle saw them. Wow. I need to go to bed...but...maybe just one more chapter...
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Fantasic! I love the easter described. It seems so perfectly Kent... and Luthor. The end had me clinging on. Now I must go on to the next chapter. _
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Wow. I loved that chapter. Is it possible that this story gets better with every page? Broken dishes and a date. Wow.

You should really start titling your chapters.
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Great interaction between the two in this chapter. And, the fight between Jon and Cady just proved more of the canon you have. Very good story; it's so addicting. I find my self clicking 'next chapter' insted of climbing into bed. Good job!
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
I think this may be my favorite chapter so far! It's getting really interesting. I like the way you dove into Lex's mind.
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Deeper into the minds of the Luthors, huh? I really hadn't expected the roses at all. Just, wow.
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Chapter two reads like a dream! I printed it out and you saved me from Trig. Don't worry, we had spare time _.

"I couldn't hit the bunny!"
Hakumei Phantasia chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Interesting! I have been looking for a good Lex/OC fic for a while. All of them have turned me off with the first sentances. If it wasn't the grammer or lack of structure, it was the horrible 'Mary-Sues' that they had as the main character with totally unrealistic lives and names. I love the way this is going. I will definately be reading more, and of course, reviewing!

Great detail, sturcture, names, situations, length, reality, voice, everything! Keep up the good work!
kate-melissa chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
wow that was gud!
kate-melissa chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
wow this is awsum! i love it! i love lex lol. can't wait to read the rest of it! visiongurl xxoo
rhenq chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
after reading your "downfall" series, i checked this story out and devoured it in one sitting-i am a HUGE fan of your writing style. i especially love the way you have captured lex's conflicted and tortured thought processes-getting into HIS head has got to be one of the biggest challenges a fanfic writer could tackle.

thank you for sharing, and i'll definitely keep an eye out for anything else you post in the future!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 13 . 6/24/2004
wow. thats all i can really say. i only just became interested in smallville and ive only seen the 1st season but i really enjoyed it. this story i think really captures everything about lex that isnt explained that much in the series but u catch glimpses of - like the light and dark side of him and how he has a really strong good side as well as the major darkness and enmity that lex has with clark/superman in the original comic series. u have real writing talent and it was a joy to read ur work!

Kathryn Merlin