Reviews for Do Not Cross
MadisonJean9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
More please! :)
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a very good beginning, I loved reading it. This killer seems so interesting. I'm soo waiting for the sequel
Anita chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow, this was a great beginning. As good as anything by Raymond Chandler. I do hope you will continue it - I want to see that killer caught. Thank you.
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ohhhh me likey! I'm very intregued & dying for more!
allrain chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
please continue this story,it's great.i really enjoy your writing,thanks
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I want more! Please!
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved this the first time i read it as part of the Driven to Desire Challenge and I loved it this time. Please continue... Desperately wanting to know what happens at the end...
kaljan02 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love this! Can't wait to read more!
vivalarye chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow! Love this already, can't wait for more
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i found you! i loved this story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
love it - more please!
Accsmom chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Glad to hear this is going to expand... great start to the story!
Very interested in who the stalker guy is... why bella? why did he want her back in queens? So i am guessing E/R and A/J (aside from the cat and the mention) arn't going to be in this story?
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This story reminds me of the new TV show "Unforgettable" it was on CBS idk if it will be on again but it took place in Queens and the female detective was working in Syracuse as well... hehehe I really like it though...I'm a sucka for cop stuff my dad is a detective.
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved this chapter and can't wait for more. And don't worry about the crime fighting knowledge. I watch a few of those shows myself and you seem to be doing just fine.
galaxy69uk chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ugh I really have never like Jessica, I'm really looking forward to reading more and finding out who the killer is...
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »