Reviews for And Your Bird Can Sing
Kiauna Gray chapter 2 . 7/12
I love all the Hunger Games references. You really worked to fit this into the Hunger Games! From the layout of the show to the names of things, this is fantastic and very well written!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 14 . 3/17
Good work!
Raining Daylight chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Cute. I love how you incorporated "real or not real".
Ldgay444 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed your Katniss and Peeta, The story was well written and left me wondering what happened in those 15 yrs
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
This story was just too adorable! I loved it so much and that ending was just too cute :) The Everlark was just great
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
I love your stories, your writing is so beautiful that I just can't get enough of it. I think I've finished reading all of your Hunger Games fanfics in one long post-exam stretch today. Beautiful :)
Pughtwins chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
; )
chelley chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
She's so ungrateful! It kind of pisses me off..
beserkerbeast chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
really enjoyed this story, don't normally read modern world fiction, great job
Going Merry chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Hey there, thought this fit

Candice Accola (Caroline Forbes) Sings "Eternal Flame" in Mystic Grill watch?vNTZawYiNTqQ
Going Merry chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Hey Abagail Snow, I spotted a typo at the end of this chapter. You typed 'effect' as 'affect'.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Awwwww this was such a sweet and adorable story! I love this Hollywood Peeta! Sometimes I want to haul out and hit Katniss over her head to make her admit her love for Peeta sooner to prevent all that pain they have to suffer through ... But she always comes around with her "real".
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Loved the story! Though I wonder what happened to finnick and Johanna and haymitch and gale.
jadeshand1 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much. Love how you took a completely different story and added choice bits of canon throughout. Excellent.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much. Love how you took a different story and incorporated choice bits of Canon throughout. Excellent.