Reviews for Falling for Acacia
sherryola chapter 23 . 2/27
I've really been afraid to read this story. I hate everyone in it but Bella and Edward, every one of them. I'm hoping hard that the plan is to give her some balls and get her out of there. don't let her crumble and give it. this is sexual slavery and it's not sexy. let her be the one to triumph, keep her idealism and trust in tact and bring them all down, even Rose and alice. If they were honorable people, they'd have warned her and would help her. This chapter really broke my heart and made me cry. she needs to run away. Warn Edward what's going on and get out of there. Before she gets raped. Because no matter how they try to train her, in the end, it will be rape. it's a heartwrenching but very very powerful story. it's compelling and so well done, I want to read and I don't want to read, and I honestly don't know what I'll do when the next chapter comes. So, know that I'm not criticizing you, I'm just horrified and sickened by the circumstances, as I would be if I read it int he news. but I'm not angry at the one writing the story. just don't let her be another victim and become another jaded hard unfeeling person. maybe Edward can rescue her.
Taylor9901 chapter 23 . 2/27
I can't wait for more.
roxiegirl chapter 23 . 2/27
Omg, my heart hurts for Bella! And I knew that sax player was Phil. But dammit, that bitch Liz threatened Edward. The one thing that would make her comply. That's why Liz allowed it to happen in the first place. Oh how will she get out of this?! Loving this. Angst hoor here!
dipsydoodle chapter 23 . 2/27
Feel sick for her and Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 2/27
Ok, Bella- Liz is trying to scare you. You are a strong stubborn girl. There are a lot of things you can do to get out of this. You have to get to someone who will protect you. I would find a way to expose them all in a national expose that would put Liz in jail. She has extracted girls from across state lines so that's FBI. I would contact a reporter with a large newspaper. She needs to tell Edward to stay away until she gets some help. He is to young to help her. His mom might be able to help, but his dad would put his foot down about them having anything to do with helping. Funny, I was sure Victorias date was Carlisle. I'm sure he is still cheating on his wife.
So call the FBI, a reporter , a shelter. Bella is better than this life. But let Edward know that they have threatened him, and to stay away until Liz is arrested.
jule2 chapter 22 . 2/22
Wow. I wonder what Liz have planned for Bella.
merey chapter 22 . 2/20
I love this. Please update soon.
Poppyseed43 chapter 22 . 2/21
Hello, I have enjoyed reading this story and so far it looks like Edward and Bella are going to have a hard time keeping their relationship going. I'm curious as to when Liz expects Bella to start working to pay for her upkeep. Carlisle will definitely not help Edward with college expenses if doesn't go the football route. Lots has to happen yet and I'm looking forward to your future updates. Thank you for writing and sharing your story, as I have had an enjoyable read so far. D
This was really good. I loved it so Much and i look forward to read more. Well done and Thank you:)
1SassyGirl chapter 22 . 2/20
Whoot !
myhubbyissoedward chapter 22 . 2/20
Wow what a it so far. Can't wait for more.
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 2/19
I'm loving all these updates!
roxiegirl chapter 22 . 2/18
Well, part of the truth, right? Was that guy Phil? Sounds like it. I'm surprised Bella didn't wonder that too! Need more! (Screw work! Lol) ;)
maphie chapter 22 . 2/18
No James, No James, No James!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »