Reviews for Falling for Acacia
LRK860 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
I'm glad to see that you're re-posting this. You don't have the prologue that had Bella waiting for Jasper to (rape) her.. I call it rape because it's against her will, even though she's resigned to it. Although I understand the premise of this story, I don't understand Elizabeth's interest in Bella. I know she knew Phil, but how did she know Charlie? Why did she want Bella so badly? I'm assuming that when she saw her she saw dollar signs, but is there more to it? She kept Laurent on as an employee, was he her employee all along? Are they lying to Bella about who Phil owed money to? Even though we're 23 chapters in, I still feel so in the dark (like Bella)! lol Everything is still so mysterious. We still don't know Rose's or Alice's stories, if they really have a genuine fondness for Bella or it's all an act, or why Jasper is condoning Bella's treatment by Liz after his own sister needed protection. That woman really needs to be imprisoned, and if that's not possible someone needs to knock her down a peg or two.
I can't imagine how this is all going to end, Edward could very well get himself killed because of Liz's sick thoughts of keeping Bella in line and basically enslaved by her.
So I'm curious to see where you take this, and I'm sure I'll be surprised!
LiLi82 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
love it
emarieee23 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
Just found this story and I love your Edward! He's just so lovable :) I'm hating the predicament Bella is in, but excited to see where you take the rest of this story!
sami69 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
Oh thank you thank you for this update. I've been waiting for this, and it didn't disappoint at all.
I hope Edward doesn't come looking for her and end up hurt!
redviolet chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
poor Bella
ms.Tee2011 chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
Wow
1SassyGirl chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
The chapter we all have been waiting for, lol. Poor Bella. I'd go nuts too. I think I would have bitch slapped them all. Rose and Alice should have run away with Em and Jaz
sherryola chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
I've really been afraid to read this story. I hate everyone in it but Bella and Edward, every one of them. I'm hoping hard that the plan is to give her some balls and get her out of there. don't let her crumble and give it. this is sexual slavery and it's not sexy. let her be the one to triumph, keep her idealism and trust in tact and bring them all down, even Rose and alice. If they were honorable people, they'd have warned her and would help her. This chapter really broke my heart and made me cry. she needs to run away. Warn Edward what's going on and get out of there. Before she gets raped. Because no matter how they try to train her, in the end, it will be rape. it's a heartwrenching but very very powerful story. it's compelling and so well done, I want to read and I don't want to read, and I honestly don't know what I'll do when the next chapter comes. So, know that I'm not criticizing you, I'm just horrified and sickened by the circumstances, as I would be if I read it int he news. but I'm not angry at the one writing the story. just don't let her be another victim and become another jaded hard unfeeling person. maybe Edward can rescue her.
Taylor9901 chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
I can't wait for more.
roxiegirl chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
Omg, my heart hurts for Bella! And I knew that sax player was Phil. But dammit, that bitch Liz threatened Edward. The one thing that would make her comply. That's why Liz allowed it to happen in the first place. Oh how will she get out of this?! Loving this. Angst hoor here!
dipsydoodle chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
Feel sick for her and Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 2/27/2015
Ok, Bella- Liz is trying to scare you. You are a strong stubborn girl. There are a lot of things you can do to get out of this. You have to get to someone who will protect you. I would find a way to expose them all in a national expose that would put Liz in jail. She has extracted girls from across state lines so that's FBI. I would contact a reporter with a large newspaper. She needs to tell Edward to stay away until she gets some help. He is to young to help her. His mom might be able to help, but his dad would put his foot down about them having anything to do with helping. Funny, I was sure Victorias date was Carlisle. I'm sure he is still cheating on his wife.
So call the FBI, a reporter , a shelter. Bella is better than this life. But let Edward know that they have threatened him, and to stay away until Liz is arrested.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »