Reviews for Falling for Acacia
vampyregirl86 chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
will you write here when you post the sequel?
jterry453 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I apologize if my last review was a little harsh. But I'm a strictly Bella/Edward Hea person, and the ending of this kind of threw me for a loop. Normally when I search for a story to read it normally says whether they are or not and after reading through the whole thing I just kind of got upset. Again I apologize, I am not one the write a really nasty review and that was unfair of me.
jterry453 chapter 28 . 5/21/2015
That was a horrible thing to do. Bella and Edward didnt end up together in th end and that should have been announced in the beginning of this story. Sequel or no sequel
Guest chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
So upset with how this ended. For you to do this and then say we have to read the sequel is such a cheap move. Bella's words at the end disgust me. Frankly, after seeing how you didn't follow through with the sequel to DE, I'm just imaging this all ends here, where Bella ends up on a path where she ends up just as awful as Liz, and Edward eventually gets over her and is happy with someone else. I don't care what she says- she had options, and Bella made all the wrong decisions. Edward deserves better, and if you ever do write a sequel, I hope they do not end up together. She is trash.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Why, why would someone want to read let alone write this - it is just sick. I have no wish to read any further , nor to read anything else you write.
PreciousJuls chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
Liz MUST die! Everyone is scared of her. But Bella & Jasper was pretty hot, J/s ;). He must have wanted her in someway cause there is doing it and then there is going down on someone and THEN doing it. Alice is going to be none to happy. I just don't understand why Liz was so persistent on getting Bella to work for her. The other girls have in some way could have left if they wanted but not Bella. I feel like there is more to it than just Phil teaching her everything. Poor Edward and what he must be going through. He really is so sweet and sensitive. I hope this does not warp him; and he continues to stand up to his over bearing father. Bella should have at least told him something.

Wow, just Wow Liz is evil. I know Bella is young and naive but I hope in the time jump she comes out more fiesty, learns all she can, and kicks some ass and takes back her life when the opportunity comes. Can't wait for the sequel!
PreciousJuls chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
So glad to see that there will be a sequel. There is to much to just leave there. I will read the next chapter and finish my review after. First, I have a feeling I better get some tissue :)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
You disgust me you sick fuck. This is reported.
WestCoastGirl16 chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
That was he biggest cliff hanger ever I can not wait for the sequel cause hat was amazing
PreciousJuls chapter 23 . 5/20/2015
Wow, that was a very emotional chapter. I really felt betrayed for Bella.
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
Carlise is such a bastard. Great writing BTW :)
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
A www, make me love him even more. :). He really is the sweetest
Jenifer Cullen chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
Sweetheart, I'm sorry to flame this is shit. didn't go with the content and this a proper edward bella story. This shit sucks.
Niko8 chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
still an amazing chapter. it's very engaging lol can't wait for the sequel!
fannygilmore chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
Wow; not what I hoped or imagined, but it's your story, and I guess I should have known from the prologue.
You do have me waiting impatiently for the sequel.
Thanks for taking the chance on this story.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »