Reviews for Falling for Acacia
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 5/20
Carlise is such a bastard. Great writing BTW :)
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 5/20
A www, make me love him even more. :). He really is the sweetest
Jenifer Cullen chapter 28 . 5/20
Sweetheart, I'm sorry to flame this is shit. didn't go with the content and this a proper edward bella story. This shit sucks.
Niko8 chapter 28 . 5/20
still an amazing chapter. it's very engaging lol can't wait for the sequel!
fannygilmore chapter 28 . 5/19
Wow; not what I hoped or imagined, but it's your story, and I guess I should have known from the prologue.
You do have me waiting impatiently for the sequel.
Thanks for taking the chance on this story.
PreciousJuls chapter 11 . 5/19
That Emily, what a bitch! ;)
roxiegirl chapter 28 . 5/19
Oh thank god there is a sequel! I was about to have a heart attack if that was all! Whew. It's awful Bella and Jasper had to do that, but she had to save Edward. I want awful things to happen to Liz and Laurent in the sequel!

Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 9 . 5/19
Busted. Lol, can't fool Alice.
PreciousJuls chapter 8 . 5/19
Poor Edward, he really mourning the loss of Bella.
PreciousJuls chapter 7 . 5/19
I'm sorry I am just now reviewing. I am loving your story!
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 5/19
This is very hard to read. They need to kill Laurent and Liz. Unfortunately the only way to get out.
JoJo Sky chapter 28 . 5/19
I have enjoyed this story but worry about what the future may hold for this guys.
maphie chapter 28 . 5/19
Weirdly painful and erotic.
RandyWriter chapter 28 . 5/19
Wow Liz, ├╝ber bitch, lol. She knows how to keep her crew in line, lol. Crazy! Tasers?! Wow! I can't believe how strong Bella was to take control of the situation with Jasper and get the job done! Incredible! Have to say, if it was what had to be done, and Jasper seems pretty hot, mmmmm, not a horrible option! I'm thinking Alice might not be really happy but he'll, it was what was needed to be done. I thought Liz might step in at any moment and say "uh you guys are too excited to be having sex" and send in Laurant or Emmett! I was also wondering if Liz is having Alice watch as her punishment. One twisted woman but I guess if you run a brothel, you've got to be! Damn great story! I think Jasper has had feelings for Bella, albeit different than Alice! Bella was smart mentioning Alice sleeps with lots of me ! More more more! lol!
redviolet chapter 28 . 5/19
hoping the sequel will post soon because this ending was not had I saw this playing out. very sad.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »