Reviews for Falling for Acacia
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 2/17
Very sweet. I'm sure Edwards dad is going to make life very hard for them. The cabin is adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 2/17
That Victoria is a toxic vixen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 2/17
Where's your phone Bella? James is usually a bad guy, and I'm sure Liz is going to charge one of these douche bags a fortune to have the privilege of de-flowering her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/17
Loving the repost.
roxiegirl chapter 19 . 2/17
Another great chapter. Slow burn with the brothel aspect...I just hope edward saves her from that. *fingers crossed*. I really thought Jasper was going to tell her about what really goes on there...
Taylor9901 chapter 22 . 2/17
I am dying for more.
maphie chapter 2 . 2/17
I can't pinpoint it but there's something different about the flow of this story. For some reason I feel that there may have been a prologue to the original posting. I think that because I remember being apprehensive about continuing to read. For the life of me I can't figure out why that was. At any rate, I'm good so far so whatever that may have been was "fixed" this time around.
roxiegirl chapter 14 . 2/17
Bella Bella Bella! Have more faith in Edward. And he got on the ferry. I love that!
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 2/17
I wonder when Bella will figure out what Liz is grooming her for? At least Edward and Bella can talk now.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/17
I am so glad to see you reposting this here! I know you had the blog, but I have to admit this is so much easier to keep up with because of the alerts and being able to read on other devices! Hope to see it continue and completed here! Thank you!
kayet chapter 13 . 2/17
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting updates! I am so curious about what will happen when Bella finds out where she is, if she can be with Edward, what Edward's father will do if he finds out about Bella and on and on!
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 2/17
Evil witches.
Taylor9901 chapter 13 . 2/17
Who could that be. I can't wait to find out.
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 2/17
Awesome. I'm just dying for her to find out where she is really living and what the girls really do. Will she tell Edward? How will she escape? So many questions in my head! I'll be patient!
roxiegirl chapter 11 . 2/17
Love! But I want to smack Jessica and Emily!
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »