Reviews for Falling for Acacia
SilverMidnight46 chapter 28 . 5/18
Wow. *no more words*
canadiantwilight chapter 28 . 5/18
I cant wait to read the next part will it be E/B and HEA?
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 28 . 5/18
Man, Liz is a horrible, manipulative person :/
Does the sequel pick up from there? Or a time skip?
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 5/18
Yes it was hard. As long as I know Bella & Edward will work their way back to each other, that's all that matters. Except that I want Liz exposed for the demon she is. She needs to be caught and punished. I would say killed but would be too quick. Laurent too. I think Bella should look up the journalism student from the
Poetry club and tell her everything. Angela?
1SassyGirl chapter 28 . 5/18
Can't wait for part two. Settling
Taylor9901 chapter 28 . 5/18
I loved it.
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 28 . 5/18
Didn't expect a lot in this chapter. I hope Alice won't be too mad... Unless Jasper and Bella stay "close" like they just became... Wow.
lud chapter 28 . 5/18
I loved this chapter! I'm curious to see how will the relationship of Bella and Jasper, they were always close, it is so protective of Bella. Liz is a sick and cruel person, but I understand what she did, it will disrupt the group, leaving Jasper divided between Bella and Alice, she will end up with Bella's friendship.
I'm waiting for the sequel.
Kisses.
vero11 chapter 28 . 5/18
I hope this "Bigger storyline" involves Liz getting her ass kicked and Edwards father s well.
WestCoastGirl16 chapter 27 . 5/16
That was really good I can't wait for more soon :)
JoJo Sky chapter 27 . 5/14
I like the story but I don't think I'm going to like the time jump.
can not wait for the sequel
lynard69 chapter 27 . 5/13
In a way all the chapters have been tough. Sometimes the anticipation and heartbreak are tougher than the horrible act itself.
MaryMary123 chapter 27 . 5/12
Poor kids. More than anything Poor Bella sold off.
maphie chapter 27 . 5/12
Boy, I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I fear that Bella's newfound confidence has strengthened her resolve in the opposite direction of good. She may have found a way for her horrible existence after Edward to be tolerable but it won't change what it is. She will probably drive Edward away thinking she's doing something for his benefit. I fear James Callahan will play a prominent role. Ugh.i think I know why I cringe thinking of this story. Usually things start badly, and it did, with Bella's stepdad but then things turn a corner. And they did for a bit. But now I feel like the worst is yet to come. Ugh!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »