Reviews for JK Rowling is a WHAT!
Lillywing chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
as much as i would love for him to be in Hufflepuff, I think that Gryffindor would be the best, giving that he has always wanted to explore the universe, and is brave enough to defend it
Obsessive-Hp-Twilight-GG-freak chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
'Cause The Doctor is so unusual I thunk that he would be sorted into a new house called Grufflclaw
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
The Doctor and Rose. Together forever.
I can dream, can't I?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Kudo Shinichi Tanteisan chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Nice. I wish I had your plunnies. *pouts*

Oh, I don't know. The Doctor possesses every single trait every single house has. He's definitely witty, cunning, brave, and most of all, kind. :/

A million snowflakes and a chocolate chip cyber cookie to you! ;)

NabikiB chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Out of bunnies? I can fix that.

Recipe for Insanity Cocktails

1 Doctor
A planet named Muppetopia (using that name in a multiverse but I don't mind sharing)
The entire cast of the Muppet Show, including Gonzo's chickens, each insisting that THEY are going to be his next Companion...and you know how it is with muppets...if one goes, they ALL go.
The-Always-Angel chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I prefer him as a Puff. They don't get enough love.
MunVPurplePotato chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
They should have a house for griffindor and ravenclaw! Because the Doctor is so smart and brave loyal and cunning. Actually there should be a house for the ones that are mixed houses. GriffinClawHuffleSlyther! Ya! That could work! Tell ya what. Copy-Wright Mararder's Map! Yup!
Syrus07 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awww, The Doctor's so sweet when it came to Rose. I loved this!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is brilliant. Great job. J.K. Rowling an alien. Nice one. I loved when Harry Potter was mentioned in the episode "Shakespeare Code". Good episode. :) I'm actually getting back into Harry Potter. I've seen all the movies. Sort of ashamed that I've seen all the movies and like them yet haven't read the books except for the first. What a fan I am! :)
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The last line killed me.
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OH! MY! GOD! That is so brilliant! Oh how I wish it were only true. Thanks for wirting.
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
So good! Gimme more Doctor and Rose :D
jon08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I liked this. Such a laugh, can just imagine the Doctor coming up with a comment like this.

Loved the ending about the brooms. Nearly wet myself laughing.
AlannahClare chapter 1 . 6/24/2012