Reviews for Chantey II: Truth Among the Tide
person chapter 10 . 1/12
NO! YOU DESPICABLE PERSON, YOU FOUL LOATHFUL LITTLE COCKROACH! THOU SHALT NOT KEEP THY READERS WAITING FOR THOU TO GET OFF THY BUTT AND WRITE! STOP THE DISCONTINUEDNESS AND AT LEAST FINISH THIS STORY! I DONT CARE IF YOU MAKE AN AT WORLDS END ONE, BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS ONE! I NEED TO KNOW WHY SHE IS A CHILD OF THE SEA AND WHY SHE HEARS FAYE IN HER MIND AND WHY WILL IS SO STUBBORN AND WHY HER MOTHER CANT LET HER BE HER AND WHEN SHELL MEET SEBASTIAN AND WHY TIA DALMA HAS BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK IN HER MIND AT THE MOST OPPORTUNE MOMENTS AND WHY EVERYTHING ELSE!
person chapter 8 . 1/12
oh no, child of the sea, is this why she knows tia dalma so well? i really am scared... tell me tia dalma and davy jones have nothing to do with her birth! please, tell me!
person chapter 4 . 1/12
ok, i found total humor in this: the man holds up a snake thats stripes were red touching black, and theres a saying that goes like this, red touches black, youre ok jack, red touches yellow, youre a dead fellow. the finding of that snake sorta saved jacks life, so the saying really is true!
person chapter 1 . 1/12
um... Anamaria is no longer there, remember? she disappeared after the first movie...
ElriyaStark chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
iTS 3 YEARS SINCE YOUR lAST UPADTE. WHY THE BLOODY HELLY DIDNT YOU UPDATE. Now serious you sholuld have updated the plot and all this story is so good that you should continue. It would be wasted if you didnt continue. So please continue
ElriyaStark chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
When I read this when she gives Will her charm it remembers me off Lord of the Rings.
BCgurlie chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Please take this story up again! I love it so much! I kinda see Sebastian and Elizabeth getting together for some reason. You've got me hooked on this story and I'm desperate to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!
guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
omg omg im loving this fanfic ! please review please please this is one of the best ive ever read !
thx
Sal00D18 chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Please update! :)
AlwaysRainy chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I have to confess that I don't leave reviews often. In fact, I have only made three reviews out of the five years I have been reading fanfiction. But I force myself to write a review to satiate my disappointment that you have not updated for over a year. I don't EVER read fiction that has the word "hiatus" in the description, but I fell so deeply IN LOVE with your first story, that I HAD to start the next one, unbeknownst to me of your lack of updates so far.
So now, I plead for you to update soon. I do not know the circumstances that kept you to leave your story cold, but I sure hope that you have not lost interest in continuing it.
Have it in your heart to relieve this desperate soul out of her misery. Please, oh PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Finish your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
This is soooo good! Pleeeaaassseeee update soon!

Are Will and Nim going to get together anytime soon or is Elizabeth going to completely mess everything up?

Update!
Momochan77 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I like it Nim is awesome and you need to update!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
It is such a wonderful and exciting story! Love it. Please please please update soon.