Reviews for Chantey II: Truth Among the Tide
Sal00D18 chapter 10 . 4/6
Please update! :)
AlwaysRainy chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I have to confess that I don't leave reviews often. In fact, I have only made three reviews out of the five years I have been reading fanfiction. But I force myself to write a review to satiate my disappointment that you have not updated for over a year. I don't EVER read fiction that has the word "hiatus" in the description, but I fell so deeply IN LOVE with your first story, that I HAD to start the next one, unbeknownst to me of your lack of updates so far.
So now, I plead for you to update soon. I do not know the circumstances that kept you to leave your story cold, but I sure hope that you have not lost interest in continuing it.
Have it in your heart to relieve this desperate soul out of her misery. Please, oh PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Finish your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
This is soooo good! Pleeeaaassseeee update soon!

Are Will and Nim going to get together anytime soon or is Elizabeth going to completely mess everything up?

Update!
Momochan77 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I like it Nim is awesome and you need to update!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
It is such a wonderful and exciting story! Love it. Please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please! Looking forward to it!
The Messenger chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
It's so hard to find a decent OC/Will pairing. There is only one other decent OC/Will story and that's called Dragonfly. However, I think your Nim series may even top that. This is one of the best OC's I've read in a long time. I hope you continue on. I'm rooting for Nim!
shika93 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Aw, awesome chapter. Haha love the way Jack told off Nim mom.
shika93 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Yay they kiss, great chapter.
shika93 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Interesting chapter.
shika93 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Aw, poor Nim, great Chapter.
shika93 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Great Chapter, Nim awesome.
shika93 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013