Reviews for Imagine You Were Dying
Me chapter 1 . 5/28
Beautiful story
I love it
MuppetKatie chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was great! I really like eleven and Tose together, and I like the concept of the meta crisis doctor being evil. I don't know why, but I do! Great job :)
Pinayako chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
._. I loved this. But whoa... I didn't expect that part with the Meta-Crisis Doctor. But I loved this _
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
that was just wow just crazy I loved it though great job
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my gosh... Imagine if this was the plot for the 50th anniversary... Now I'm scared. Wow. Amazing job!
So realistic, this could actually happen.
-kaitie
Dani chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh. My. God. I can't explain how much I loved this! It was amazing! I cried at least twice haha (: this was amazing. Lived it!
Binary 9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
awhhh! *velociraptor squeals*
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
HA! Two Time Lord there to repopulate a race? XD
No really, good story and good use of that phrase from the show :3
Keep it up! *hug*
Kasumi
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
And the TARDIS is watching in the end... Pervy Old Girl.

Excellent story. I never believed that Rose/TenII would finish well, and I think that you found a great reason for that.
And what can I say ? I love when Rose and the TARDIS are connected. I mean, one cannot look into the heart of the TARDIS and being looked in return without consequences.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm a Eleven/Rose shipper and I love it!
I like how you use the quote to create the story and how at the end you make a contrast.
Virivie chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice:)
Brittnodo chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really liked it :) Always love some 11/Rose!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow. Oh goodness, this was brilliant... Oh, our Lovely Rose... saved at least by HER Doctor... Poor Jaime though... WOnderful writing!
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was haunting and beyond beautiful. Like everything you do, your writing is beyond exceptional.
BadWolfRisen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was good and kept me interested all the way through. Good job. :)

Cheers! -BadWolf