Reviews for Who are I?
Cat's Meow chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
This is a perfect ending we're always wanted to see in the movie Metropolis! The original ending was pretty depressing, isn't it? I'm glad Tima and Kenichi got together again, just like it should be! _ Good job, Genro!
Dragon Writer chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
This is a very good story. I just saw the movie tonight and I really liked this. Believe me when I saw you write well, because I am a very avid reader. Keep it up! :)
CrzCgirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
I loved it! That is soo cute! I bet that's what would happened, if this weren't from the creators of Akira and X. You just don't look for the happy ending with those people. It's like telling a robber to give back the loot they stole. It just ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
Sabby chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
awwwww! (squeals) that was just the sweetes little fanfic i ever read! I think i'm gonna cry...does anyone have a tissue? gosh that was so adorable and romantic i'm just gonna sit here and bawl. i loved your story! (cries) waaaaa!
BrokenCrossedPaths chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
*cries uncontrablly* SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
BrokenCrossedPaths chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
*cries uncontrablly* SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Thank you for your wonderful story! End of Metropolis movie is quite uncertain, so I'm glad that you write this story, and evem more glad, that I find and read.
Li's Princess chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
This was great! I just saw the movie yesterday. I hated the ending. I'm so glad you wrote this.
Shadow Knight2 chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Awww. That was very nice. I saw that movie just about a few months ago and was very shocked at the ending. I mean, they went through so much and in the end, all of it went out from under them. It was a very sad ending, but I really enjoyed reading this and seeing how you brought them together once again. Very sweet indeed.

Thanks for a nice read. Ciao. _
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
heh i just watched it like 2 days ago

i liked it but the ending was kinda sad heh

but i REALLy loved this its really good

r u gona make another one?
GJMEGA chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
BEUTAFUL! I Loved it! A perfect ending for Metropolis! Five Stars! :)
Wittle Marie-Chan chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
Loved it! ;_; Looks like the own ending I want to do XD I was enraged about the ending... But I love your ending! And at first, I wondered "Who's Fifi?" Heh, saw the Movie in japanese... and the robot's name is Feifi (or Feifei, don't remember) anywyay, loved it!
Lei-chan too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Aww that was sweet, I recently bought metropolis on dvd after watching it a few times, I love it. It's such a sad ending and i'm so glad that you changed it to Tima and Kenichi getting together, thanks it was cute :)
Distant Luver chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
genro i feel the same way! i thought she was gona come back... i really did! when i heard her voice on the radio i just broke! i was crying so hard! this helped SO much! thank you!
Super Girl chapter 2 . 10/13/2002