Reviews for Who are I?
SSJKirby chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
you not only relieved my frustration, but mine too, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Cloud Albatou chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Beautiful, absoutly beautiful_. I was pretty depressed about the ending too, nearly brought me to tears...I really wanted her n' Kenichie to be together so your fic was definetly a relife to see:)They're so kawaii together really:)Great work_~
wildkat chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
Now that is a good story. I just watched the movie last night and I hated the ending so bad that I wanted to scream my head off. It was clear that Kenichi and Tima were in love. Your version of the ending of the movie was great.
just a reader person chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
In know how you feel! I just saw Metropolis last week and I just died when Tima fell from the tower.

p.s. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing too!
Reaalis chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
AH! I don't know how, but that fic made me go hyper! My hands are literally shaking! It's midnight over here and I've got to do something!

I guess I'd better write a more objective review, altough whatever I say here, I still think this story was inspired!

My only downpoint was Tima was ever so slightly out of character. She was able to speak so eloquently, whereas in the film, she had the vocabulary 4-5 year old, and the outlook of a child who had been brought up on fairy tales.

I'm writing this about three minutes after the first review. Oh what to do?
Reaalis chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Amazing!

I've been wanting to write something like this for so long! That horrible moment at the tower really scared me! The terror Tima must have felt as she found herself again...

Her fuel cells malfunctioning, whatever program was repressing her emotions and memories must have been dropped from Tima's operating system's priority que when it found there was barely enough power to maintain her core systems. Tima must have realised exactly what was going on as her memories came flooding back to her. Looking up at Kenichi, seeing his fear for her, and then realising her decaying fuel system had paralyzed almost her entire body and that no matter how much she tried it couldn't possibly give the energy needed to take Kenichi's hand...

It must have been far worse for Tima, since for Kenichi it was over the moment he lost sight of her, whereas the fall from the Zigurat must have been atleast five to ten minutes long.

I still shudder to think of it.

Anyway, thank you Genro, this brilliant work has insprired me to do a little something of my own.

Write more!
Ayako Chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
i loved it, i mean i love the movie, but this is great. I thought that maybe in the movie they'd make a sequel, but hey if they don't who cares, this is i bet even better. It's written very well.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
I liked it, It think it was cool! Do you think you could write a sequel were Kenichi and Tima are married or grown up? Just an idea!
Heolstor chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Wow, i really enjoyed your story. I had always been seeking inspiration for a Metropolis story as soon as i saw the movie. This story was so Kawaii! *Grins* thanks for a great story.
SomeGrowYoung chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
It really was a great movie, wasn't it! I loved it. It was the best since I saw Princess Mononoke. You should write another one... not that there's much else to write about. I mean, Kenichi and Tima... that's the whole damn story. The end was irritating a bit. NO it was depressing. I started to cry, yes! I admit it! I was crying! SHE DIED! Anyway, this was a good story. I liked it a lot. Well... I'll talk to you later.

Nikki
SomeGrowYoung chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Okay, so you started the Metropolis thing. Wasn't that a cool movie? Yes. Or else you wouldn't have written a fanfic about it. Anyway, this is really good. It's so realistic compared to mine which is just rushed and stupid. But no one cares. Anyway... this is good and I haven't read chapter 2 but I have this thing where I have to review every chapter if I like a story. Um... I'm going to read that now though.

Nikki
ndcbaxter chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
Good fic, I so wanted to kill the scripters of that movie for the ending, I was extremly pissed, but then again its from the people who made akira, at least thats how I understand it.

Keep up the good work

Nick Chisholm
LiLi chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
WAHHHH THAT WAS SOOO KAWAI WAAH tears of happines metropolis ish mai fave anime video bedies battle arena tosheden ayways wahhhhhhhh i love this sotry !
Sushigirl07 chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
OMG KAWAII! I thought that the movie ending was sooooooo soo ummm not HAPPY! I cried i thought it was so sad. But this i liked a lot i'm so glad there is this section! Please CONTINUE! I LOVE IT! Teehee _~
Dera chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
I'm glad I wasn't the only one distressed by the ending. I think this was a wonderful ending to the story, though, and thank you for writing it. I thought it was very sweet. _ Sayonara!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »