Reviews for Who are I?
37584392 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
GO GERNO! THIS IS AWESOME (no my all casp. is not on) WRITE NEXT CHAPTER!
Kitahoshi chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
*sniffle* They finally(damn those people who decided to leave the ending like that...*grrrr*) got together!It was very sweet. Kawaii!
Metropolis Works chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
AHHHHHHHHH! How sad, happy and laughable all at one time! _ I'm so happy Tima was created once again! OH WOW! _ The words you described to enhance Tima and Kenichi's thoughts were just perfect! It was very clear from reading the encounter when Tima woke up to when he kissed her that this story was actually brought to life as I read it. The feelings were just wonderful and really made my heart sink and sing at the same time _ A story is wonderful if it makes you (the reader) feel that way. Great story, I can't wait to read more! Which of course, you just *HAVE* to continue! _
Metropolis Works chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
WEEE! A Metropolis ficcy! _ *claps wildly, dancing around* I'm so happy! I just removed my poopy Metropolis fic due to not many reviews :( I get impationt as you can probably see, hehe. Poor Kenichi :( I think he just hit his prime teen years _ Life's always a little hard around those times. Gunna go read another chapter now, hehe... *wraps up her review* ...
Clovis15 chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
I may not entirely agree with the characterizations, but I will agree that the ending of Metropolis was sad enough to force people to need to write something.
Midnight Phantomess chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
That was excellent! Good to see a Metropolis fanfic out there... I'd try writing one for it, but I'm not sure what I should do... Hmm.. Anyway, keep it up! _
Loz chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
Yay! Metropolis rocks! I know what you mean... the ending is so horribly unfair!

The story's really good :) Write more.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4