Reviews for Three bottles of Faygo and a Chocolate pie
they will be~
who cares? nobody should care about non-normal things like that.
an acceptable answer. and it 8n't like he can't w8. 88B) either way... heroes a breath, man. it's like they have trouble h8in anyone. ...until they reach their 8r8kin point, that is. shrug.
admittedly it was someone he (sort a)knew, but yeah...
oh. that's the sort a thing i never notice. on 4/13 day though, i did and kind a woke mom and dad up to inform them it was 4/13(maybe it was 6/12, can't quite remember). it was either 12:00 or 1:00. yeah they were pissed that i literally woke them up for just that, but whatever. that's the sort a thing i do. i do the same to my friends! or would. but i am unable to contact them because i don't have any.
Sailortales chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
So cute! I really liked the plot of this story! ;3
pyrotechnicPanda chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
EveN ThougH TavriS IS MY MaiN ShiP, ThiS IS A ReallY CutE SmuT. ThE WeirD SpacinG IS KindA DistractinG, BuT OtheR ThaN ThaT, PrettY SoliD StorY. I'M KindA ExciteD TO SeE HoW VRISKA WilL ReacT TO ThiS. AlL IN AlL, KeeP ON DoinG WhaT You'rE DoinG, MiraculouS MessiaH. :O)
foxfairie chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
nice. love the ending!
foxfairie chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
this has got me laughing to no end! so funny!
foxfairie chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
eeee! karkat!
foxfairie chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
chi and there's the wheelchair. thank you.
oh, tavs going to blush... :)
foxfairie chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
just... how could tav text and move his wheelchair at the same time?... and did they leave the money on the sidewalk?
what about tavs wheelchair?
like this a lot though!
foxfairie chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
oh, my gah! if gamzee is dropping his precious faygo, you know he's serious!
PrincessCarly28 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
D'awwwwww indeed.
PrincessCarly28 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
AWWWWWWWW SHIAT YEAH. A MoThErFuCkIn PISSED OFF GAMZEE. Protecting his waifu-...husba-...potential boyfriend