Reviews for The Crimson Eyes
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I had to stop in the middle of the story and look up five finger fillet, but besides that this was pretty good.
FireWing Pegasus chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Nice, i wonder if she will ever see the pharaoh again
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This story is wonderfully made! Its season 0 too I believe, my favorite season Thanks for sharing!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful story with combination of elements from the original season zero anime and the duel monsters anime. I still don't get why the USA version cut out Yugi's mom, but whatever. You did a great job with the interactions Yugi and Yami had with her :)
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow, you just made me realise the high risk of Yugi being put into a mental asylum. Multiple personality, halucinations, and who knows what else would cook up. it's a good thing his mother didn't give in. I like this story. Yami usually just dissapears after his shadow game, it's nice that at least the mother got an explanation.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this should have been in the manga
Scaehime chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Intense. Wow.

God bless!
The Queen of Water chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That great and cool.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is a cool one shot. I like how you told this in Yugi's mom's POV. I never seen anyone do that before. I liked the pently game which Yami gave and how you wrote Yugi's mom in general in this. I agree; I like making her more of a 3d character. It annoys me when people make Yugi's mom or dad abusive or something because they weren't like that at all in in the manga or anime.