Reviews for Room of Angel
Like u would care chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I've been away from this site for a bit now and I came back and found myself enveloped in this. I have to say this is a cute little part :)
UltimateGrr chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
It's implied Death was active on Earth decades before War was sent down. One of the DLC packs has Death on Earth at the same time as humans, which the Watcher comments are all dead by that time.

I always found Death's quest to be less reverse the crime and get the punishment annulled, and more get humanity restored before War even stood trial, thus negating the whole problem.
DenimPants chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Missed is great.
Jarl of the North chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
I quite enjoy these little drabbles. If I may attempt to use a word - Santa.
jess chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
:D yay I always love ur updates they always make me smile, I can't wait for moar :D
Fishing Eagle chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Aw... poor bird. Awesome chapter! I'm so happy. :)
Wind Paradox chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Death going Trick or Treating is really hilarious! What next? War being mistaking as Santa Claus by four or five year old twin sisters at Christmas during the 1980s or 1990s?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
aight after dat last 1 how bout joker
jess chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Hey me again if I'm aloud to put a word forward "puppy" would be funny.
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Joker Yeeeaaaah!
jess chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
OMG death trick or treating :D I can actually imagine him doing that lol can't wait for more I love your stories.
Creator of Hybrids chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Poor Death
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Oh this chapter was gold.
Of course Death would be the one to be dared to trick or treat.
OF COURSE.
Fishing Eagle chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
This is wonderful! I have to say, I really like the funny!Darksiders and gamer!Darksiders a lot. The picture of Death going trick-or-treating has burned itself into my brain. Here's another word if I'm allowed: Chickadee
Warpath 4199 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
oh yeah i saw that picture too with my friend showing it . wars face was priceless!