Reviews for A River of Wondrous Love
thewhovianat221b chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
You go! If you don't like something you shouldn't say it especially not about somebody's FICTION because that can be whatever the hell they want! You should be proud of standing up for your work because it's really good! WAB x
elijahlover chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Hahaha you tell them! I think your story's fabulous and am looking toward to the update. X
Ghargr18 chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Lol, it's hilarious how people moan about what they choose to read!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Rory is an ass and the doctor is more clever than this. I think he would have quipped back. Somethingb along thw lines of you got your wife pregnant in my tardis. Seriously babies happen when your married and you know the doctor is a good man. No sweat. Happy occasion. None of rorys buisness. Maybe the initial reaction wqs understandable but this is pushing ridiculous. Making me mad. And river barely stood up for him! Shes way more stand up than that. I think you have the characters all wrong. Interesting story but this isn't doctor who.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Love the story but I think we need to get into rorys head a little and understand his thinking cuz right now he just looks like an ass. Hes not respecting their marraige or their role as husband and wife. Hopefully we see why in the following chapters. He's not treating the doctor like her husband, its like he's not at all acknowledging their marraige.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Maybe this is just a ciltural difference thing but in almost every baby time lord fanfic a i read the doctor gets punched by rory. In the usa thats a happy occasion if the two are married. Most you get out of the father in law is a lecture on fatherhood. Unless the dad is a dirtbag whoch the doctor isn't. Is it normal for grandpa to get pissed in the UK?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
UPDATE!
hatska2wolf chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
This is awesome make some more chapters I've loved this story
BeYouTiful3 chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Awwwww :)
SecretOfTheVortex chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
You have over 95 reviews, write the next chapter already!
sam smith chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
this story is amazing been hocked to reading this story i really love these lot Amy,Rory and the happy new parents
R5 louder chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
all of this story is so so good

I wish I was that good

up dear soon
PrettyInPink85 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
SUCH AN ADORABLE STORY! I just love them. Although, where did you get the name for Callie? I've never heard it, but it sounds awesome. Post soon!
elijahlover chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
lol the doctor being oblivious love it xx
elijahlover chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Awww a Rory doctor moment gotta love it! xx