Reviews for For One, For None
Kat chapter 8 . 3/27
Please update. You're brilliant.
anonime chapter 7 . 3/16
I loved it!
anonime chapter 6 . 3/16
I love it!
ticklethedragon1 chapter 8 . 3/15
Okay, so I've never even read Mulan fanfiction before, seeing as my other escapades in Disney haven't gone overly well, but this one really hits the mark. (Forgive me for making a pun relating to Chapter 7) Your writing is incredible, and I love the characterization in this story. You can tell that there's a high amount of thought being put behind this, and I'm looking forward to seeing more plot. It's okay if you take your time. Better that than be stressed out and racing for updates. I loved these first few chapters, even if I did notice a bit of over-perfection within Mulan. I also agree with your statement that Shang and Mulan's relationship is forced. It's weird. Yet you handle it so well in this story that I can't help but wonder if you've somehow kidnapped them from the movie and landed inside their heads.

TL;DR brilliant work here. Don't forget to be awesome!
ChibiFelicia chapter 8 . 3/13
Are you planning on ever continuing the story?
because I love how you write, and how kick-ass you make mulan be.
this is a wonderfull story and it would be really sad if it just stopped here,
especially since you said you have a plot of roughly 23 chapters, a beta and a whole lot of motivation.
spoilerlover chapter 8 . 2/20
I love this story! This is actually better than Mulan 2!

Anyway, I have a few questions...

In the first chapter, you stated that it has been a year since Mulan came home from the fight against Shan-Yu but then in the chapter where Mulan and Shang talked to the emperor, you said that it has only been a month. I'm confused.

But it would be better for the story if you stick with the one year gap instead of just a month. That way, Shang and Mulan's relationship wouldn't feel rushed. That's actually one of the things in Mulan 2 that irked me. Shang thought Mulan was a man for the rest of the training and suddenly he falls in love with her and proposed to her after a month?

Anyway, my other question is: When are you going to update? When will Yao, Ling and Chien-Po show up? Will we see the emperor again? Will one of the soldiers get infatuated with Mulan?

Update soon!
beurre d'arachide chapter 8 . 2/6
pleeeaaseee write more! I love this story! 3
Lisa Cooper chapter 8 . 2/6
Thank you. I agree your story, "For One For None", is excellent. I hope you have the time, interest, and ability to finish this story. Lisa Cooper
I love haw you bring ping back in to it
Love it sooooo much I couldn't stop reading I cried when it just stopped you have to right the next one maybe Shang should pay a visit :D scratch that I don't kear just right the next one
lady candace chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I was in the Mulan reading mode... I don't know if this was one of the problems that needed fixing but I don't understand the timeline: Mulan said it was a couple of months then, Shang said it was a year; Mulan also said its been a month since China was saved umm... I'm confused! Also, is this story going to be the same story or will you delete this one and start anew? On a different tangent, I really liked this story! I loved how Mulan came out as so smart and wise. I loved her speech on the arrow scene!
Daughter of Gloriana chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Now you just make me want to read the continuation even more! :D
Galloping Horses chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
So awesome! Please update soon, as I am dying from suspense!
Kimonos4me chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
This update was written in July 2012. Dropped possibly? Should I hope for a return? Really enjoyed the story thus far. Characters traits seem to be growing of their own accord in your story; in a good way of course.
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I just burst out laughing when I saw the ping part